Citty
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie and Jax (French Bulldog)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Nyala n Jake

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Nyala started yesterday to have him closer. But my hawk eyes still on them. I havenít re-introduce the toys yet.

Attachment 116991
    Attachment 116992
    Attachment 116993
    Good to see Nyalaís resting bitch face!! Her and Louie can have a face off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Nyala started yesterday to have him closer. But my hawk eyes still on them. I havenít re-introduce the toys yet.

Attachment 116991
    Attachment 116992
    Attachment 116993
    Great pictures!! Slow progress

----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

4. Likes helsonwheels, Mmaker liked this post
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Well thank you Just beautiful are you falling for him? He's gorgeous and looks like a mellow dude.

6. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)

Look at those faces!

8. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Newman, (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
    Well thank you Just beautiful are you falling for him? He's gorgeous and looks like a mellow dude.
    A bit harder to fall for him. I still need to get use to him. Nyala n Duke had such a strong connection. Duke was a clown. Jake is yes, more mellow. He always needs to be petted or on you. I’m not use to that. All my dogs I’ve ever own did there thing type. So yes Jake gets more petting, scratching behind the ears.... Both are getting use to one another. It’s slow but it’s better like that. I always leave my shoes a long the back of the sofa. I went to take a shower and when I came out, Jake took all the sandals n runners behind the sofa n scattered them all over the living room. On their bed n in the kennel. He didn’t chew them.

He still sleeps in the kennel at night. He’s all happy when I open the door. Rams into me till I pet him. This morning was a first I open the back door for their potty n both ran n played. Jake runs n rolls over in front on Nyala. This time Nyala played with him. Didn’t last long like a big 1 minute. Then Nyala took a toy out of her basket n ran with it. Toy landed in front of Jake, Jake took it but slowly n wasn’t sure what Nyala was going to do to him. I stood up n raised a bit my voice saying Nyala be nice. She backed off. Both were staring at one another. It was that stare you needed to intervene. Then they were fine. So it’s getting there slowly. On the 22nd he’s going in for surgery so will have to pamper Monsieur n keep Madame away from him.

10. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

A bit harder to fall for him. I still need to get use to him. Nyala n Duke had such a strong connection. Duke was a clown. Jake is yes, more mellow. He always needs to be petted or on you. I’m not use to that. All my dogs I’ve ever own did there thing type. So yes Jake gets more petting, scratching behind the ears.... Both are getting use to one another. It’s slow but it’s better like that. I always leave my shoes a long the back of the sofa. I went to take a shower and when I came out, Jake took all the sandals n runners behind the sofa n scattered them all over the living room. On their bed n in the kennel. He didn’t chew them.

He still sleeps in the kennel at night. He’s all happy when I open the door. Rams into me till I pet him. This morning was a first I open the back door for their potty n both ran n played. Jake runs n rolls over in front on Nyala. This time Nyala played with him. Didn’t last long like a big 1 minute. Then Nyala took a toy out of her basket n ran with it. Toy landed in front of Jake, Jake took it but slowly n wasn’t sure what Nyala was going to do to him. I stood up n raised a bit my voice saying Nyala be nice. She backed off. Both were staring at one another. It was that stare you needed to intervene. Then they were fine. So it’s getting there slowly. On the 22nd he’s going in for surgery so will have to pamper Monsieur n keep Madame away from him.
    Thank you Dear I absolutely love hearing of the healing and changing of the guards so to speak. as............... lam-o me is still shedding tears for that boy of yours. Ya know, i think we all just saw the care and love and health you put into your loves that we couldn't help but feel the love as well. All i know now is that Jake has found the luckiest place on earth to call home. Prayers for surgery oh, btw, i took my boy to the bay today. He's still a great swimmer and i cried and laughed at his joy of life. These are the most precious hearts. I love them... oh, and even though i had a long line on him he was basically 'off leash' the whole time and even when a mean ole dog snapped at him, he turned away and followed me!! thats big for him, he always had wanted to figure out WHY anyone didnt want to be his best friend, and run off with others even if they didnt want him to.. lol but nope, he hung with me. i gave him sooooooooo much love and he gave me so much of his soggy wet body in appreciation

The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Newman, (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
    Thank you Dear I absolutely love hearing of the healing and changing of the guards so to speak. as............... lam-o me is still shedding tears for that boy of yours. Ya know, i think we all just saw the care and love and health you put into your loves that we couldn't help but feel the love as well. All i know now is that Jake has found the luckiest place on earth to call home. Prayers for surgery oh, btw, i took my boy to the bay today. He's still a great swimmer and i cried and laughed at his joy of life. These are the most precious hearts. I love them... oh, and even though i had a long line on him he was basically 'off leash' the whole time and even when a mean ole dog snapped at him, he turned away and followed me!! thats big for him, he always had wanted to figure out WHY anyone didnt want to be his best friend, and run off with others even if they didnt want him to.. lol but nope, he hung with me. i gave him sooooooooo much love and he gave me so much of his soggy wet body in appreciation
    Thank you for the kind words. I know Duke had a special place in most member’s heart. He was just that odd ball bully that made me laugh with his quirky attitude. He was probably the only odd ball in here that did the unthinkable on daily basis. Lots of things he did I never posted as it became normal days with him. He was simply that dog that kept us laughing. I miss so much his quirkinesses even if he kept me on my toes n days I wanted a break...I would do it all over in a heartbeat. Now I need a tissue.....

Your boy doesn’t need any playmates to be his best friend as he has you. That’s all he needs and wants. Just you!

Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for the kind words. I know Duke had a special place in most member’s heart. He was just that odd ball bully that made me laugh with his quirky attitude. He was probably the only odd ball in here that did the unthinkable on daily basis. Lots of things he did I never posted as it became normal days with him. He was simply that dog that kept us laughing. I miss so much his quirkinesses even if he kept me on my toes n days I wanted a break...I would do it all over in a heartbeat. Now I need a tissue.....

Your boy doesn’t need any playmates to be his best friend as he has you. That’s all he needs and wants. Just you!

Aww thanks dear one, and much love. and a few more tears... I guess this is one way to loose weight,,,they say water holds a lot of weight and im sure we've all shed a few these last days. Hugs my friend, and thanks

14. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads