Jail time

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Same story here at our house... except usually I'm chasing them both with a cookie sheet!!! I'm sure my neighbors think I'm insane... Lol

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL... thanks for the visual!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Same story here at our house... except usually I'm chasing them both with a cookie sheet!!! I'm sure my neighbors think I'm insane... Lol

What a visual! I can see you running around the yard banging two cookie sheets together! :rofl::yikes:LOL!!! That is hysterical! Dogs probably saying "there she goes again-must be off her meds...."

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
What a visual! I can see you running around the yard banging two cookie sheets together! :rofl::yikes:LOL!!! That is hysterical! Dogs probably saying "there she goes again-must be off her meds...."

My trainer had said in a pinch to grab a cookie sheet and throw it on the ground... it startles the pups so they STOP the madness. I have to say, it really DOES work... :giggle:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.