Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Last night Jax was laying on the floor chewing a toy when SOMEONE walked over and stole it right from his mouth. All hell broke loose and they had to be separated. Louie grabbed the chew and ran off cause he knew he was in trouble but he ended up in jail.

15fde82ae79f0e0905f0d08c7eb7cacb.jpg

He did get out for good behavior and time served:

5b9025acb18b89cb683ca5cf0ecdae2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh, poor King Louie, this Frenchie Jax set you up! And mommy believed him! Shame! I know you are innocent! You better buy your brother a train ticket to Canada where all his French relatives stay! And then all toys in the house are yours ( as it should be):w00t:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh, poor King Louie, this Frenchie Jax set you up! And mommy believed him! Shame! I know you are innocent! You better buy your brother a train ticket to Canada where all his French relatives stay! And then all toys in the house are yours ( as it should be):w00t:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Jax might prefer Louie get shipped out instead!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I think he was framed too!

After all of the sad looks we got this past week when she was in jail, now she is sleeping in her crate when she can b out. Lol
The door was left open and she has been going in there to sleep.
cef1771a75766ca5529806419481e9ae.jpg

581e5958bd3ce342eb646f56d5f2e001.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG!! My two do the same crap, but Cheli just goes and gets another bone.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Jax might prefer Louie get shipped out instead!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Canada where all his French relatives stay? Errrr Canada is all English. Only Quebec is French but that would be Quebec City as Montreal is mostly English. Ok that was my Geography session lolll. :yes:

[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION], you sure can ship me da brother over here!!!

BTW just went through this stealing toy a month ago n poor Dukie got his face punctured up. :(

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Off to puppy prison with you.

He was released on probation and already got a violation this morning when I took him to the backyard to potty before I left for work and he decided he didn't want to go back inside and made me chase him down.

OMG!! My two do the same crap, but Cheli just goes and gets another bone.

Usually Louie just bullies Jax out of the chew by standing and hovering over him until Jax gets up and leaves it but for whatever reason, this time he snatched it right from him. He's a jerk.

Canada where all his French relatives stay? Errrr Canada is all English. Only Quebec is French but that would be Quebec City as Montreal is mostly English. Ok that was my Geography session lolll. :yes:

[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION], you sure can ship me da brother over here!!!

BTW just went through this stealing toy a month ago n poor Dukie got his face punctured up. :(

Be careful what you wish for...he'll be on the next train!

Thankfully no injuries but they did fight and Anthony had to pull them apart as he was caught right in the middle!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Be careful what you wish for...he'll be on the next train! Thankfully no injuries but they did fight and Anthony had to pull them apart as he was caught right in the middle!

Hell Iā€™ll go pick him up!! Lol

Nyala traumatized Duke and he developed hot spots. Duke isnā€™t a fighter heā€™ll give in. Hotspot on the head bottom neck area the hair is growing back but the on the side chest is a bit longer to heal as thereā€™s also 4teeth marks. She did puncture the inside of his right ear so even that is still like a solid swelled up area. No ear infection I got that under control but I think his inner ear will be staying deformed a bit. Idk time will tell. All this to say, when these dogs gets into a match, you better jump in ASAP.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hell Iā€™ll go pick him up!! Lol

Nyala traumatized Duke and he developed hot spots. Duke isnā€™t a fighter heā€™ll give in. Hotspot on the head bottom neck area the hair is growing back but the on the side chest is a bit longer to heal as thereā€™s also 4teeth marks. She did puncture the inside of his right ear so even that is still like a solid swelled up area. No ear infection I got that under control but I think his inner ear will be staying deformed a bit. Idk time will tell. All this to say, when these dogs gets into a match, you better jump in ASAP.

Yikes!! Poor Duke. Louie will fight. And Jax will fight even though he is a small guy. This has been the 3rd "fight" where they had to be broken up and every time has been over a chew toy. No blood has ever been drawn during any of the fights.

Just let me know when you are coming so I can have his bags packed and ready hahahahahaha!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Same story here at our house... except usually I'm chasing them both with a cookie sheet!!! I'm sure my neighbors think I'm insane... Lol

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Same story here at our house... except usually I'm chasing them both with a cookie sheet!!! I'm sure my neighbors think I'm insane... Lol

I laughed out loud!! Louie is so bad sometimes lol. When you donā€™t want to mess around, he has to go in the yard on a leash otherwise youā€™ll be chasing him forever. Iā€™m sure the neighbors think Iā€™m crazy as well hearing me say ā€œokay Louie, youā€™re living outside then...byeā€

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I laughed out loud!! Louie is so bad sometimes lol. When you donā€™t want to mess around, he has to go in the yard on a leash otherwise youā€™ll be chasing him forever. Iā€™m sure the neighbors think Iā€™m crazy as well hearing me say ā€œokay Louie, youā€™re living outside then...byeā€

It's SO embarrassing... I met some new neighbors, and they knew the house that has the dog barking like "CRAZY" at the large orange ball :rofl:

Most Reactions