Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
The bulldog races were on Sunday. There were 3 heats for the bulldogs, 1 for the Frenchies and 1 for the Beagles. Then the winner from each race ran in the final all dog race and a Bulldog won!! Louie was in heat 3 and did not really run at all lol. Anthony was in charge of releasing him and I was at the finish line calling. The total run was probably about 100 feet. The flag went down and I called Louie and waved his snake toy and Louie ran right off to the exit where he came out of and into the crowd. Then he came back and finally saw me and ran right into the camera lady who was kneeling down. So yeah. My son got some video footage of the whole event which he needs to edit and finalize so I will post that once it is ready but here are a couple pictures of King Louie. I will say he did get the most attention from all of the people walking by:

Louie race.jpg

Louie race1.jpg

Louie race2.jpg

And here is Louie and his doppleganger:

Loue doppleganger.jpg

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Well done, Louie :D and I love your sweatbands! Sounds like you all had a great day!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Way to go, Louie. Making people smile and laugh and have fun is what you do best!

Isn't that event a blast. I can't wait for next year's bulldog races.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Way to go, Louie. Making people smile and laugh and have fun is what you do best!

Isn't that event a blast. I can't wait for next year's bulldog races.

It was super fun and we will definitely do it again if it comes back. I might even enter Jax in the Frenchie races so he can come to the festivities.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great fun!! I love the wristbands... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
How neat! I would love to have been there!!
I love your sweatbands too !!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
It worked!!
How neat!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It worked... what a great day!!! Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
wow - lovely! Great film!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Seriously... I loved your pics and the video, it was awesome and even my grandson loved it!!! What an awesome event :heartsign:

maggie magoo

Jun 12, 2019
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
maggie magoo
:yes:that's no doppleganger, that's me, Maggie Magoo, heat 3 winner! They just put the races on youtube, good to see Louie again.
The bulldog races were on Sunday. There were 3 heats for the bulldogs, 1 for the Frenchies and 1 for the Beagles. Then the winner from each race ran in the final all dog race and a Bulldog won!! Louie was in heat 3 and did not really run at all lol. Anthony was in charge of releasing him and I was at the finish line calling. The total run was probably about 100 feet. The flag went down and I called Louie and waved his snake toy and Louie ran right off to the exit where he came out of and into the crowd. Then he came back and finally saw me and ran right into the camera lady who was kneeling down. So yeah. My son got some video footage of the whole event which he needs to edit and finalize so I will post that once it is ready but here are a couple pictures of King Louie. I will say he did get the most attention from all of the people walking by:

View attachment 116671

View attachment 116672

View attachment 116673

And here is Louie and his doppleganger:

View attachment 116674

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.