Our pool stores new model!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
1d7d44ad2e080790fa9494b1b36eb1e1.jpg
b4195132b82ad8f8a1c33273a9434340.jpg
43d39dd71dc0e814d7f67db369e0d80a.jpg

She so wanted to get in to the hot tub!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bella you are a star as usual!
You reminded me about one story, I have a jacuzzi bathtub which I decided to clean. So, I filled it with extra hot water, added chemical and switched it on. Bath is working and cleaning itself. After some time I couldnā€™t find Tank. I shout, I run around and cannot find him. Then awful thought strikes me - he jumped into the bath full of super hot water and died there. I literally almost sat on the floor, my legs became weak. I hardly could walk to the tub and check it. He wasnā€™t there. But where was this little poop nugget?!! I was confused.
In the end I found him accidentally locked in the pantry. I got something big from pantry and couldnā€™t close the door, left it open for some time. Meanwhile Tank sneaked there. Hubby was walking by and closed the door not noticing Tank inside.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
On the last photo she asks ā€œMom, arenā€™t we buying this nice pool? Look, itā€™s just perfect size for me! Big pool for you and this nice small one for me!ā€

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
On the last photo she asks ā€œMom, arenā€™t we buying this nice pool? Look, itā€™s just perfect size for me! Big pool for you and this nice small one for me!ā€

Lol. She wanted to get in!

Bella had me in my car searching the neighborhood for her, driving around calling for her. It was an awful feeling not knowing where she was!!
Meanwhile she was in the spare bedroom that my aunt had just went into to put something away. I had posted something on our neighborhood website and everything before we found her! Little turd scared me to death!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sheā€™d be their to sales person

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.