Finally he mostest favorite toys EVER!!!!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2uLo_lARRo

She ABSOLUTELY LOVES these splash balls! I have been waiting for the summertime pool inventory so I could buy her more!
86a8adbb982919391ebe674127241444.jpg

Her ones from last year are just about worn out donā€™t you think?? Lol....
She always knows where at least one is. They are the sponge balls for the pool.
But she will hurt you when you are getting them out from under the couch or dresser. (Even though she pushes them under my dresser on purpose) she is always waiting to attack it as soon as you pull it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG the video cracks me up with the upside down tongue actions HAHAHAHAHA !! Ordering one for Joey RIGHT NOW!!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol..... she was staring at it like she was I love wasnā€™t she??
Not sure why but she has loved these balls ever since she was a puppy. They are for the pool (so you can throw them at each other with out getting hurt)
Sheā€™ll drop them in the pool (on purpose) so WE can fetch them for her. Or sheā€™ll drop it in the pool and wait for it to be sucked in to the filter so she can get it out. I think I have videos of that. Iā€™ll have to look back.

Itā€™s a soft spongy toy but she really doesnā€™t destroy it. Meanwhile sheā€™ll destroy the squeaky part out of toys in a half hour.
I got these at target. I havenā€™t seen them in Walmart yet this year.
I will buy dozens each summer! And will make sure to keep some for the winter time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.. such a character!! She sounds like Lambeau with his orange tennis balls.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Funny I have 100ā€™s of tennis balls and she can really care less (unless one of the other dogs has one)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2uLo_lARRo

She ABSOLUTELY LOVES these splash balls! I have been waiting for the summertime pool inventory so I could buy her more!
86a8adbb982919391ebe674127241444.jpg

Her ones from last year are just about worn out donā€™t you think?? Lol....
She always knows where at least one is. They are the sponge balls for the pool.
But she will hurt you when you are getting them out from under the couch or dresser. (Even though she pushes them under my dresser on purpose) she is always waiting to attack it as soon as you pull it out.

Louie does the same thing when we pull a chew or toy out from under the couch that he pushed there!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes she actually has to push it under my dresser it wonā€™t just roll under it. She uses her paws to push the ball under then tries to use them to pull it back out.
When we are tired of getting on the floor to try and reach them We will just leave it under and she will (most of the time) fall asleep there looking for it.
Are they all so silly?!?!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yes! Tank drills me the same way - I get the ball from under something, he immediately puts it back there. After several times I tell him ā€œno more, you do it n purposeā€. After that for half an hour he will lie there, moaning and whining hilariously. When I donā€™t answer his whining, he finally falls asleep, nose under the couch.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella makes a sound, we call it Chewbacca sounds, when her ball is stuck under the couch or dresser. Lol
Really thatā€™s the only time she make that sound.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Itā€™s true! This sound is indescribable, something like old doors squeaking, or wind howling in the attic...and reserved only for separation anxiety with beloved ball:D

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Itā€™s true! This sound is indescribable, something like old doors squeaking, or wind howling in the attic...and reserved only for separation anxiety with beloved ball:D

Yup!! She is absolutely obsessed with that ball!
She wonā€™t even whine when she has go out to go potty. Sheā€™ll sit at the back door silently during the day. At night sheā€™ll put her lil teefs on my face then jump on and off of the bed until I get up to let her out.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.