My coworkers

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

radbulldog

Jan 6, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
none for now, hopefully soon
Cool T-shirt!

True really cool tshirt, I'm guessing that's the closest I can get to having a Bulldog at the moment.

Maybe it'll have the inscription, someday soon, I'll have mine?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
True really cool tshirt, I'm guessing that's the closest I can get to having a Bulldog at the moment.

Maybe it'll have the inscription, someday soon, I'll have mine?

You know, when the time is right you’ll have your very own little fur ball. Right now you’re taking your steps to learn more about them and even asking questions. What you’re doing is what EVERYONE should be doing “before” jumping the gun n buy a puppy without knowing what they’re getting into. Sadly EB is not your ordinary breed. They do need a bit more care n maintenance. They sure are cute n wrinkle n quirky but they sure can be costly if not taken care of as a pup. Doesn’t matter if it takes a few months or a year or even years before buying one. Priorities are more important than a dog. We get our priorities sorted first n the rest will follow. Trust me you’re doing it the right way. :2thumbs:

RalphTheBulldog

Aug 30, 2019
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Ralph
When Ralph worked with me for the day a few month ago :-) RW.jpg

Members online

No members online now.