Another snow day!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Okay guys...I was in the backyard with Louie, he was running around and then he pooped. So I picked up the poop and was waddling through the snow to throw it away and Louie came charging at me in full zoom, knocked I to my knees and down I went into the snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG are you alright???? No contact with POOP I hope.....

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
OMG are you alright???? No contact with POOP I hope.....

The poop was in a bag thankfully! My back is a little sore but Iā€™m good. Iā€™m sure it was hysterical to see!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
The poop was in a bag thankfully! My back is a little sore but Iā€™m good. Iā€™m sure it was hysterical to see!

Oh jeez I really hope the soreness goes away!!!! The idea of slipping, falling, etc. snow or dry, makes me shudder!!! Uggggggg. Take advil now and head off the pain!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Okay guys...I was in the backyard with Louie, he was running around and then he pooped. So I picked up the poop and was waddling through the snow to throw it away and Louie came charging at me in full zoom, knocked I to my knees and down I went into the snow.

HELL THATā€™S TOO FUNNY!!!! :ROFL::ROFL:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The poop was in a bag thankfully! My back is a little sore but Iā€™m good. Iā€™m sure it was hysterical to see! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any outside cameras?
:evilplan:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Any outside cameras?
:evilplan:

No! But apparently my son watched the whole thing through the window [emoji23]. And good thing the neighbor kids werenā€™t out cause the obscenities were flying! Of course Iā€™m laughing about it now...damn Louie!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
No! But apparently my son watched the whole thing through the window [emoji23]. And good thing the neighbor kids werenā€™t out cause the obscenities were flying! Of course Iā€™m laughing about it now...damn Louie!

Youā€™re dammmmmm lucky the poop was in the bag... :p

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

OH NO... stupid bullies!!! My two do that in the house w/me constantly... Walter is the absolute worst... Lol I can't tell you how many times I almost dropped a laundry basket on top of both of them.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no business like SNOW business @Cbrugs :sled:(heh,heh) right @ddnene ?

Lynn... I'm SO with you right now. At least it's supposed to stop raining today, our area is starting to flood and it's a mess!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Your boys are gorgeous... that picture of Jax is awesome

Members online

No members online now.