It’s snowing!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The news is saying 5 more inches on Saturday and more snow on Monday [emoji24][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are getting the rain... [emoji29]

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
We are getting the rain... [emoji29]

I need your rain!! Please, please send it my way! :pray:

As far as snow goes, I am good with 2-3 inches. I don't want anymore than that. Getting to the freeway this morning was like ice skating as anything that was slush on the roads from yesterday froze over night.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I need your rain!! Please, please send it my way! :pray:

As far as snow goes, I am good with 2-3 inches. I don't want anymore than that. Getting to the freeway this morning was like ice skating as anything that was slush on the roads from yesterday froze over night.

UGH!!!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
UGH!!!

So there are reports all over that another storm is coming in Friday through Saturday and my area can get anywhere from 3 to 7+ inches and then another potential storm Monday through Tuesday.

Hey Mother Nature...enough already! I have a hair appointment and birthday party I’m planning next weekend!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
So there are reports all over that another storm is coming in Friday through Saturday and my area can get anywhere from 3 to 7+ inches and then another potential storm Monday through Tuesday.

Hey Mother Nature...enough already! I have a hair appointment and birthday party I’m planning next weekend!

Uggggggg your post made me shudder! We JUST made it through our last round of snow, ice, and sub zero temps! Finally we can walk outside. I totally feel your pain! I hope they’re wrong for your sake!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Weeeeeeeel, it is 75 degrees today. Talking about 39 tonight. This weather is hard to adjust to. We have had rain just about all winter. I do miss snow! Too old to move!:grammy:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

UGH!!! I kind of want one big snow for us, but the 75 the next day :)

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
UGH!!! I kind of want one big snow for us, but the 75 the next day :)

Yes! One snow day and then it's gone. The news keeps changing their predictions of how much we are going to get. One minutes it's 3 inches and then the next minute it's 6. I am hoping for no more than 4!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.