If the cat can do it...

Richard S

Nov 5, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jax
-17033932_20190121_110605_3672390_resized.jpg

I was petting the cat looking out the window while I was on the couch watching TV. I go to the bathroom quick to find Jax where the cat was... Can't believe he got up there lol he must wanted to know what all the fuss was about or he was jealous..

Thought it was funny so wanted to share.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lol... he fits perfect and there is even some sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Lol.....
We always joke that Bella thinks she’s a cat. She walks on the back of the couch like she is!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
View attachment 115439

I was petting the cat looking out the window while I was on the couch watching TV. I go to the bathroom quick to find Jax where the cat was... Can't believe he got up there lol he must wanted to know what all the fuss was about or he was jealous..

Thought it was funny so wanted to share.

Where is the cat?! Is he safe? I cannot see him from underneath the bulldog!:w00t:

Menton Daniel

Jun 1, 2022
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Carrol
Yes, dogs are very jealous animals :) Apparently, he went up there because he thought that since you're stroking a cat in that place, you'll stroke him, haha. Therefore, pay attention and love him too, because dogs feel it even more. He's so handsome, waiting for you to play with him or stroke him. I remember when I had a cat and a dog, and if I bought a new Cat Scratching Post for a cat, the dog seemed to be jealous that I bought something new for the cat and not for her, I was shocked then that I found out that dogs can be SO jealous.

Last edited:

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Seems fair enough. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. LOL.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.