Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I always thought Louie would be good at agility because he loves to run and is so fast but last year we went to an event where they had a tiny agility course and Louie was scared of it lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Absolutely... give it a try.

When I worked At the doggie daycare there was an agility training class with a bulldog in it. His name was Barney and he loved it did great and it was a hoot to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Bella could do all of the obstacles but getting her do it on command would probably be impossible. She does what she wants when she wants to. Just like the lady said. She doesnā€™t do anything to please me. Although she does make me laugh!! (Maybe she does do that on purpose!) Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Youā€™ll never know if you donā€™t try. Go for it. That would be fantastic for Duke.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I always thought Louie would be good at agility because he loves to run and is so fast but last year we went to an event where they had a tiny agility course and Louie was scared of it lol.

I think Willow would do the same... she goes NUTS for her balls, but in public... I doubt it!!! Lol

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Punk would love this, but she would probably pass out after the first jump . . . :excited:

OP
KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Bella could do all of the obstacles but getting her do it on command would probably be impossible. She does what she wants when she wants to. Just like the lady said. She doesnā€™t do anything to please me. Although she does make me laugh!! (Maybe she does do that on purpose!) Lol

I've been researching local agility trainers. They all want the dogs to pass an obedience test or take an obedience class before starting agility. Ollie tries to be compliant, but I will admit that some he's like De Niro...

https://youtu.be/-6XwSWjwbvM

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I've been researching local agility trainers. They all want the dogs to pass an obedience test or take an obedience class before starting agility. Ollie tries to be compliant, but I will admit that some he's like De Niro...

:laugh::rofl::rofl:
Ollie is a calm dog, I think he would do well in obedience class. The most important is practicing at home, before the next class.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Lol.....
I really need to bring her to obidience school!
Actually in a store like Home Depot she is so well behaved. She walks without pulling most of the time. She only pulls when someone starts talking to her. If they ignore her she pretty much ignores them. If I stop to look at something or talk to someone about a project sheā€™ll even lay down usually. Itā€™s weird how she acts in a store. At home she jumps on people when they first come in every time. (Except for little kids, she seems to know NOT to jump) Then sheā€™ll pick and choose who sheā€™ll bother with after that.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Hell thats funny. Good one!!!

I see Duke flying over them hurdles and going over to bust other dogā€™s paths.. :yes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.