New headrest

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
DFE250F5-2FEB-4DB6-885D-0F838D66D0B5.jpeg5CEF2D6E-E24A-409D-9F7E-5FAF1C147C35.jpeg

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She likes to squeeze between us on the couch (no matter how close we sit)
She likes to sit on hubbys lap (she is just too heavy to for me) but sheā€™ll just walk right over you like you arenā€™t even there if she canā€™t jump over you to get to the other side. I always say oh excuse me Bella was I in your way??
4D090326-A097-4E00-AC99-7C38C4EE5A8A.jpeg6930C303-D279-4EA7-8345-8F4E9E04178F.jpeg

OptimisticBully

Sep 3, 2018
Country
India
Bulldog(s) Names
Kobieski ( Scott)
Oh! They love to rest their head! Had a good laugh!

Sure daddy is patient :)

- - - Updated - - -

Same here, they love to do what they want, their way!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
they just have NO idea that they are heavy luggs!!!!!!!!! I love um to pieces, and your pictures are so adorable and show just how cute they are :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
She likes to squeeze between us on the couch (no matter how close we sit)
sit on hubbys lap (she is just too heavy to for me) but sheā€™ll just walk right over you if she canā€™t jump over you to get to the other side.
View attachment 115159View attachment 115160

Sounds like Louie. If I am laying on the couch and he wants to take a nap, he will walk over my body and plop down on my chest and put his big ol head either on my chest or on my face. He is so heavy but I love the cuddles!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh! They love to rest their head! Had a good laugh!

Sure daddy is patient :)

- - - Updated - - -

Same here, they love to do what they want, their way!

they just have NO idea that they are heavy luggs!!!!!!!!! I love um to pieces, and your pictures are so adorable and show just how cute they are :)

Bully hat.

Sounds like Louie. If I am laying on the couch and he wants to take a nap, he will walk over my body and plop down on my chest and put his big ol head either on my chest or on my face. He is so heavy but I love the cuddles!

Bella loves when the hubby gets home from work! I tell him only because He usually shares his afternoon snack with her!
I love when she cuddles too and donā€™t really mind when she lays accross my lap but when she tries to sit it hurts!! Lol... her paws concentrated on my legs hurts!!
At night she will lay under the covers (betweens us) or on my pillow just between my head and my headboard. :laugh::biglaugh::haha:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE IT!!! The bulldog hat!

Most Reactions