Babysitting the grumpies

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
As some know I'm babysitting sitting my eldest son/wife's dogs while they are in Cancun. Duke isn't sleeping much. He just lays there and like keeping an eye on everything.
99c2c5982cfb1be38a55d54a2bef711b.jpg
ecb8a43291e01af92a10e8debdab7a60.jpg
a51e681a966f7b61510aeff28fa4f1c0.jpg
d3a54ff2650a9dc2e825d1f1dff54e66.jpg
2f48cce95318a544a16e5ff0f0f632d5.jpg
5b9aff30d8d71ac5fa43776ae7814a34.jpg
4db178c94b341a38e58062041b53f0c1.jpg
e89334ed36b3e5db49765131d0642f04.jpg
2d4a8351b496fa50368eb8d619472e73.jpg
f7eb84a1ab9c62bc66ee26018bd2e9e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
the Grumpies....that makes me laugh...KEEP THOSE EYES OPEN DUKE !!

Oh he is at night but little bugger sleeps in the day..all I hear is him walking at night....going to be a long week!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh DEAR... gotta keep an eye on those grandpups... Lol

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh DEAR... gotta keep an eye on those grandpups... Lol

I have to split the going out mornings n eating time in 2 parts. I bring the grumpies first then mine after so I make sure mine goes in their ā€œpig penā€ in the backyard where they are trained to. The grumpies pees n poops anywhere. My son has a big acreage so donā€™t matter where they go. Going to have a lot of yellow marks in the spring:(

And eating?? The fluffy one is 16yrs old so Madame wonā€™t eat her kibbles as she see Duke n Nyala eating raw. Soooo I have my 2 wait in the kennel till the 3 grumpies are fed. I mix soft food in Madame ā€˜s kibbles so she eats, mix some acana in the other little one with his kibbles and he picks out his kibbles (Costco kibbles) out of the bunch n puts them on the floor so he can eat only the acana. And the big wolfie one sheā€™s a hog. She done eating in 2 seconds n eyeballs the other 2 slowpokes..

Thank god January is quiet for my business. Iā€™m typing all this and all 5 are snoring! :tapfoot: Iā€™m crossing the days on the calendar lolll

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Paying the price for being Granma!!!:grammy::rundog::dog1::mansfriend::stars: :facepalm1:

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Paying the price for being Granma!!!:grammy::rundog::dog1::mansfriend::stars: :facepalm1:

I have no grand kids so far...but dogs lol

Today I parked in the back, open the back gate, all dogs were outside playing n my little Chico all 5 lbs wet, got attacked by Nyala. She didnā€™t want him to come n see me. :censored::nonono:

Man did I grab her n then my partner was at the house took her by the collar cause I was carrying bags n he scolded her. He lets her go, little ā€œBā€ she comes right back to pin Chico down again. Chicoā€™s legs are the size of like pencils. Screw that, I dropped the bags grabbed her collar and dragged her to the kennel. Trust me she was running on her back legs. Left her there for hours. Will have to check her till they come back from vacation. Donā€™t trust her...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hey dog grannie [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] One of my dogs resembles Nyala, and she is the oldest, she will do the same,if she thinks there is a "problem" with one of the others!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey dog grannie [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] One of my dogs resembles Nyala, and she is the oldest, she will do the same,if she thinks there is a "problem" with one of the others!

Dog grannie? Loll... good one... Chico just wanted to greet me along with the rest running towards the gate. He was just happy to see me. 50lbs Miss Muffet had no right to attack him. Chico comes from a Rescue. He was beaten by his owner a man. Little Guy was always afraid of men. Took a good year for little Chico to accept men. He still fears them but not the ones in the family. Earlier Nyala wanted to play with him. I was outside standing there in case she grabs him again. She didnā€™t. She needs to understand they are part of the family which they were they before she ever came along. Odd part she knows them well as she sees them often. She just had an alpha moment which was corrected. Canā€™t imagine coming from vacation n your dog is dead cause of a dog fight in a dog friendly home...I wonā€™t here the end of it from the daughter-in-law....Hell no :no:

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I have no grand kids so far...but dogs lol

Today I parked in the back, open the back gate, all dogs were outside playing n my little Chico all 5 lbs wet, got attacked by Nyala. She didnā€™t want him to come n see me. :censored::nonono:

Man did I grab her n then my partner was at the house took her by the collar cause I was carrying bags n he scolded her. He lets her go, little ā€œBā€ she comes right back to pin Chico down again. Chicoā€™s legs are the size of like pencils. Screw that, I dropped the bags grabbed her collar and dragged her to the kennel. Trust me she was running on her back legs. Left her there for hours. Will have to check her till they come back from vacation. Donā€™t trust her...

I feel your pain ! I had to get rid of my English Bulldog because of the fight to be alpha. How's the wolf dog getting on with the bunch ? I read somewhere that a wolf-dog hybrid can't be officially legally considered to be vaccinated against rabies since there's no official rabies vaccines for them. So if they bite someone they have to be euthanized so their brain can be tested for rabies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.