mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Hello all my old friends here on EBN!! It's been so long since my last post! Bogey is alive, well and thriving with my son and his GF. He is now 6, and still such a sweetheart, although a little grumpy old man shows up occasionally!!:tongue: Since my son is a firefighter/paramedic, he is working several days in a row to give the ones with kids a break at Christmas, and GF will be with her family in Maine, so, Santa came early and delivered Bogey here for the next 10 days!!:excited:
We are thrilled to have him and realize how much we miss having a dog underfoot! We are starting to think about a new baby bully in the new year!:pray: We are done with all our traveling and really want to complete our family.View attachment 114965
I have been lurking on the site, and am so envious of all the beautiful bulldogs here, new and old. I love reading about all my old friends and hope to spend more time here in the future.
IN the meantime, I have Bogey for the next week and can't think of anything more I could want from Santa!!

Ok, not sure what I did with this picture to get it sideways, and double, but sorry! Have a lot of brushing up to do!!

Have a wonderful Christmas and we can't wait to reacquaint with all the wonderful people here!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
MARY!!’ Welcome back... I was actually talking about you the other day, telling a friend about how you gave Bogey to your son which helped his PTSD.

Bogey is such a handsome boy... missed that face!!

Picture.. resize it, usually goes sideways due to it being too big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello all my old friends here on EBN!! It's been so long since my last post! Bogey is alive, well and thriving with my son and his GF. He is now 6, and still such a sweetheart, although a little grumpy old man shows up occasionally!!:tongue: Since my son is a firefighter/paramedic, he is working several days in a row to give the ones with kids a break at Christmas, and GF will be with her family in Maine, so, Santa came early and delivered Bogey here for the next 10 days!!:excited:
We are thrilled to have him and realize how much we miss having a dog underfoot! We are starting to think about a new baby bully in the new year!:pray: We are done with all our traveling and really want to complete our family.View attachment 114965View attachment 114965
I have been lurking on the site, and am so envious of all the beautiful bulldogs here, new and old. I love reading about all my old friends and hope to spend more time here in the future.
IN the meantime, I have Bogey for the next week and can't think of anything more I could want from Santa!!

Ok, not sure what I did with this picture to get it sideways, and double, but sorry! Have a lot of brushing up to do!!

Have a wonderful Christmas and we can't wait to reacquaint with all the wonderful people here!!

Heyyyyyy Welcome back lovely lady!!! Sure going to be fun baby sitting Bogey. Don’t forget the photos!!!

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
I am not sure what happened to my photo. In the preview, it showed I doubled it and it was sideways. Now in my post, it just says "attatchment" no photo. Not sure how to fix it! So happy to see you guys!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am not sure what happened to my photo. In the preview, it showed I doubled it and it was sideways. Now in my post, it just says "attatchment" no photo. Not sure how to fix it! So happy to see you guys!!

Yes, it is not letting me open it at all

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome back Mary, we sure have missed you and Bogey!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.