Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
This girl makes me laugh...look at her expression!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala has just one of them pis*ed off 24/7 face and sure can be mean n put Duke to his place in one shot. Yet sheā€™s my baby girl. :D

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Nyala has just one of them pis*ed off 24/7 face and sure can be mean n put Duke to his place in one shot. Yet sheā€™s my baby girl. :D

She's precious ! Is she as friendly to strangers as Duke? Duke seems more friendly at least looks wise.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
She's precious ! Is she as friendly to strangers as Duke? Duke seems more friendly at least looks wise.

Both extremely friendly to humans. Nyala is very protective of Duke with other animals. I always need to be there to keep an eye on her. Was at my sonā€™s the one that has them big Budweiser horses n goofy Duke ran on the other side of the fence to see what these big beast were n Nyala dash to go get him but hell broke loose. Ended up all 5dogs running between the horses, horses doing back kicks which missed Duke by a couple inches and Iā€™m there with my son raising our voices at all the dogs to get back on the other side of the fence. Nyala came back but duke got stuck and being small he crawled back through a hole somewhere. What a 30 second nerve racking. One hoof is the side of Duke. I swear this Duke keeps me on my feet.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Both extremely friendly to humans. Nyala is very protective of Duke with other animals. I always need to be there to keep an eye on her. Was at my sonā€™s the one that has them big Budweiser horses n goofy Duke ran on the other side of the fence to see what these big beast were n Nyala dash to go get him but hell broke loose. Ended up all 5dogs running between the horses, horses doing back kicks which missed Duke by a couple inches and Iā€™m there with my son raising our voices at all the dogs to get back on the other side of the fence. Nyala came back but duke got stuck and being small he crawled back through a hole somewhere. What a 30 second nerve racking. One hoof is the side of Duke. I swear this Duke keeps me on my feet.

That's very sweet of her ! I'm sure she'd be protective of you too if you needed it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.