Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I couldn’t find Louie. Here he is, face deep in the back of the tree. We’ve now blocked it off.

45fd941158ed7838a694b52548a0a29c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
He thought he saw a squirrel!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
LMAO... my two start a tug-of-war going, and I'm waiting for one of them to fall into the tree and bring it all down. UGH...

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
LMAO... my two start a tug-of-war going, and I'm waiting for one of them to fall into the tree and bring it all down. UGH...

I am fairly certain Jax tries to get Louie in trouble. Jax will lure him to the tree and then disappear before I notice so then Louie is the one getting yelled out...lol.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I am fairly certain Jax tries to get Louie in trouble. Jax will lure him to the tree and then disappear before I notice so then Louie is the one getting yelled out...lol.

Jax probably put a treat behind the tree n took off! :rolleyes:
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] I can picture that scenario. Too funny!!!

I DIDNT put my big tree up. Duke n lights (flashlights, reflections or lasers) dont mix well lately. He goes ballistic n rams in the lights. I ended up putting an old little fiber optic tree so I can train him with his flashing light issues.
:facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jax probably put a treat behind the tree n took off! :rolleyes:
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] I can picture that scenario. Too funny!!!

I DIDNT put my big tree up. Duke n lights (flashlights, reflections or lasers) dont mix well lately. He goes ballistic n rams in the lights. I ended up putting an old little fiber optic tree so I can train him with his flashing light issues.
:facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2:

Okay, I laughed at this one while picturing Duke and the lights. Last year Louie didn't bother with the tree. This year he is eating it. I didn't put any ornaments on the bottom but the both of them keep getting into the gift bags and taking out the tissue paper.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is wanting his presents.... or a drink of water

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Frenchies are instigators aka $hit-stirrers

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Okay, I laughed at this one while picturing Duke and the lights. Last year Louie didn't bother with the tree. This year he is eating it. I didn't put any ornaments on the bottom but the both of them keep getting into the gift bags and taking out the tissue paper.

My new espresso machine, the power button when not in use flashes... was looking for Duke...yup sitting in front of the machine looking up in a daze. Breakfast time he still does his song n dance but now added the “look up” at the button.
:facepalm2:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
My new espresso machine, the power button when not in use flashes... was looking for Duke...yup sitting in front of the machine looking up in a daze. Breakfast time he still does his song n dance but now added the “look up” at the button.
:facepalm2:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That was me last night...looking for Louie...all was too quiet and there he was in the tree.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

LAST year Willow tore open about 3 presents while I was gone... this year she hasn't touched the presents OR the tree. I keep telling her that her presents are going in the fire... Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.