Merry Christmas to me (and Miss Bella)

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Our new ride! I have to get a seat cover (black interior :whistle:) any suggestions?
19BD8B5D-59CE-40E0-8A5F-AE7B772C703C.jpegF2EC2B60-9F85-4D5C-AFA8-3C912F31DA2F.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW!!!! Very nice... good luck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Thank you!
I have looked up many back car seat covers. I was just wondering if any one had any advice on the best one to get.
The website didn’t even have my vehicles seat covers?!?! It a Nissan Kicks. That is strange. Lol

Didn't the Kicks model just come out this year?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW...Looks good and congratulations.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Didn't the Kicks model just come out this year?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW...Looks good and congratulations.

Yes 2018 is the first year. It replaced the Juke.
I had never heard of one and really was looking to get a Maxima but when I saw this in the showroom floor I changed my mind. Lol
It’s a smaller SUV but gets 33 mpg in town and 38 hwy! Just about as much as my car so..... lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Yes 2018 is the first year. It replaced the Juke.
I had never heard of one and really was looking to get a Maxima but when I saw this in the showroom floor I changed my mind. Lol
It’s a smaller SUV but gets 33 mpg in town and 38 hwy! Just about as much as my car so..... lol
Well you probably won't see replacement parts until next year except what Nissan has to offer.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well you probably won't see replacement parts until next year except what Nissan has to offer.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Lol... I know.... was looking for suggestions for a back seat car cover. It is black and orange, she hasn’t even been in it yet, but her hair is already in it ;) (Because it’s on me. I saw this on Instagram this morning). Lol
02B5A74A-39B3-432A-BE94-F421A78BD64C.jpeg

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
You’ll need to buy a back seat cover that comes in sizes (small,med,lg Xlg) or wait for a manufacturer to design something model-specific...possibly a long wait. For our BMWX1 we bought one on Amazon and it worked just fine. Look for 1 with good reviews and lots of sales. Read the reviews...

and when you get a chance, take fine steel wool and buff that windshield...then put some Aquapel on it

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have looked at many on amazon and chewy! Found a few that look like they may be what I am looking for. I want one that is easy to put in and remove if needed. I am a little concerned with the black and orange interior :ashamed: but we will make it work. Lol
And I will definitely look into the Aquapel. I had never heard of that. Only the rainex.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
And I will definitely look into the Aquapel. I had never heard of that. Only the rainex.
RainEx is a good product for what it does but it doesn't last...maybe 1 or 2 good rains and then starts to become ineffective, making a mess of the windshield. Aquapel can last 6 months or more and does a better job. The trick it to get the windshield very clean prior to application. Steel wool and a good rinse is very good for this...and NO, steel wool will not scratch glass. Do not get the Aquapel on the paint, wipers, or any rubber weatherstripping. I use rubber gloves when applying it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLUmYUmU-A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fDspphl8Gw

Members online

No members online now.