What’s a Mother to Do?

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Two new silk pillow covers and one new faux fur throw from Pottery Barn and Ollie claims them as his own so he can sleep sitting up...and finally sliding down. What’s a Bully mother to do?
9a8897f56e1d0d911e57a48574747947.jpg

865cd2018c39ad4613238c7df60e1062.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tawnys mom

Sep 11, 2018
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tawny
Obviously you bought those just so he could be comfortable !! [emoji23][emoji23] We are not allowed to get things for ourselves, our lives revolve around our fur babies [emoji190] lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:bully::ebnrulz::its4thebullies: If you bring it on to the property,it is no longer "your's". It is known -as owned by a Bulldog,- as are the humans on the property. Just sayin'.:rolleyes:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Whatever they want as their own, is theirs.

This thread is funny because I was at my parents house yesterday for dinner and they have a Maine Coon cat that they treat like we treat our bully babies. My dad got up from the recliner and when he came back, the cat was laying on it so instead of moving the cat, my dad sat somewhere else lol.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
lol.... my family was here for Thanksgiving and they all said they know who owns the house! She’s so darn cute how can we get mad at anything she does! She walks on the back of the couch, lays on the end tables and walks on the coffee table (if she could get in The dining room table I’m sure she try!) we are lucky it’s a high table!
The only thing I’d change about her is that she listen when called ALL the time. Unfortunately she only listens when it’s good for her. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ollie is so thankful for the comfy pillows Mom bought him

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Early Christmas gifts...oh boy!