Bored! Home Please!

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Dudley's has just had his bowl of kibble at the pub, dragged his mum around to say hello to everyone then sits like this looking sad and bored because he wants to go home!:D

Home_please.jpg

Home_please1.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Poor Dudley... tell him he's one lucky dog to be allowed at the pup. Castor would have loved it. Most restaurants and public places here don't allow dogs.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
What a tough life!!!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh Sir Dudley you so cute and handsome! Your parents are sure guilty of bulldog cruelty! They owe you a steak!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Poor Dudley... tell him he's one lucky dog to be allowed at the pup. Castor would have loved it. Most restaurants and public places here don't allow dogs.

This is British pub ma’am! No one in UK can conceive an idea to prohibit English Bulldog (which is one of the signature symbols of UK) from entering pub:no: Most of the places in UK are dog-friendly, as this is one of the most fundamental rights of Brits — to have their couple of pints in a company of their dog.
Not sure if Sir Dudley is so happy about being allowed though...

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I know, I know... but try to explain that to an EB in Sweden!

This is British pub ma’am! No one in UK can conceive an idea to prohibit English Bulldog (which is one of the signature symbols of UK) from entering pub:no: Most of the places in UK are dog-friendly, as this is one of the most fundamental rights of Brits — to have their couple of pints in a company of their dog.
Not sure if Sir Dudley is so happy about being allowed though...

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
We are lucky where we live, we can walk to 9 different pubs from our house and Dudleys knows them all, you can not walk past one of the pub doors without going in :D Dudleys just lays flat on the floor until you turn around and go in the pub! He knows that he will be fussed if he goes in, everyone knows Dudley and i forgot to mention i took the photos in the first post after only 15 mins in the pub! :D

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
We are lucky where we live, we can walk to 9 different pubs from our house and Dudleys knows them all, you can not walk past one of the pub doors without going in :D Dudleys just lays flat on the floor until you turn around and go in the pub! He knows that he will be fussed if he goes in, everyone knows Dudley and i forgot to mention i took the photos in the first post after only 15 mins in the pub! :D

Ha-ha, keep this explanation to your wife Sir! You want to say that Sir Dudley takes you to pubs:D

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey

What a cutey Dudley is !! When I was in UK I enjoyed visiting this pub where the owner's dog had free run of the pub. Since then the pub was sold so he's gone. I think I saw this pub recently in a British movie as well.

WP_20170919_18_59_55_Pro.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.