Ollie and His BFF

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Latest photo of Ollie and his best friend, Bigley. They've been besties since Bigley was three months old. He just turned a year old last week. Bigley's parents live at the other end of the neighborhood. They drive up here and walk both boys twice daily, at 7:15AM and 5:15PM every single day. They walk for 45 mins. and then have playtime here afterwards. The parents are about 20 years younger than us. They do this because Ollie is very calm and mellow and they think he's a good influence on The Bigster who is a bit of a wild child, but super adorable. When he gets out of hand, Ollie just lays down right on top of him. LOL. Plus, no one is as good at playing with a bulldog as another bulldog.
IMG_0184.JPG

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh that is PRECIOUS!!!!! How lucky for them both!!!!!!! Don't you just LOVE knowing that his majesty has a "bestie" ? :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is beyond awesome... I love it and the picture is too sweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Awe.... that is great they have each other to play with!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
what luck for ALL!!!! That is so good for them and their health! And to be a bulldog with a friend like that has to be the awesomeist thing for you to be gifted with. Beautiful

Members online

No members online now.