Bella being sweet to a baby squirrel we found.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Pfffft they know where you live!!! :ROFL:

Lol... we had one in NY that we raised and we released it in out front yard. The first time we tried to put it in the tree and run to the front door he beat us back to the house! We eventually put his little cage out under the tree and led the door open. He did eventually go up it and did come every morning down to see the kids when they went to catch the bus in the for a few weeks. And we would feed him.
It was pretty neat. I have pictures of him sitting on my kids shoulder while they were doing thier homework. Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They are filling out nicely!
470FC20F-BBBF-4D2D-B9B0-C849CFFC4050.jpeg56CB9121-6140-4195-8BFE-55F405013438.jpegCE94C9C3-FCB0-4C12-979B-FED9ED525E91.jpeg

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella is a very cute dog! My Oscar is not so friendly with the squirrels from our backyard. He is properly hunting them. It's so annoying for me that I have to take care of him not to brink any squirrel in the house. So, I've decided to use the services of https://louisville.aaacwildliferemoval.com/squirrel-removal. These guys are true experts! They came very fast and solved the problem easily. They caught all the squirrels they found in my backyard. After that, they took them to the nearest park in our zone.

We rescued a couple from a hurricane. We did let them go when they were big enough.
Now Bella tries to catch them for sure. But we don’t have too many in our yard luckily. On walks there are plenty and she definitely wants to chase them! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.