My baby Englishbulldog is sick!

Jojo12319

Oct 6, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brody and Luna
Hello Englishbulldog lovers

My English bulldog been suffering since Sunday oct since September 30. He been having head seizures and he have not been eating. Another thing he been not throwing up or using number 2.
So I had to take him to the emergency room. They only did x rays because they thought he had a foreign body but when the vets check he didnā€™t have it. Please read my other story in my gofundme about whatā€™s happening now heā€™s only 5 years old. Itā€™s really sad seeing him like this

Please share this to save my baby. Itā€™s very sad I donā€™t want to lose him.

Pm OP, if youā€™d like to donate to help.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello Englishbulldog lovers

My English bulldog been suffering since Sunday oct since September 3. He been having head seizures and he have not been eating. Another thing he been not throwing up or using number 2.
So I had to take him to the emergency room. They only did x rays because they thought he had a foreign body but when the vets check he didnā€™t have it. Please read my other story in my gofundme about whatā€™s happening now heā€™s only 5 years old. Itā€™s really sad seeing him like this ]

$10,000 is ridiculous in my opinion and no guarantee. Regarding the tremors you mentioned, we had a member videotape his bully with tremors n what he did is put one drop inside each ear the upper part NOT in the canal n one drop inside each paws. Within a minute the tremor. The essential oil he used is Frankincense. I saw it, we all saw it so proof in the pudding as we say. Iā€™m a big essential oil user and I know for a lot of health issues oils will work especially for maintenance.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I can't believe that you have been dealing with this since Sept.3! You need to find another dr. and fast. The price is outrageous,and something should have been done a long time ago. He has not "pooped? He is blocked, and his insides may already be gangrene. This is def. an emergency, and your vet should have known that an x-ray does not always show a blockage! Find someone who knows what he is doing and fast! I am sorry I can not help you, as I have had problems, too. I wouldn't have waited 2 days.

OP
J

Jojo12319

Oct 6, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brody and Luna
I can't believe that you have been dealing with this since Sept.3! You need to find another dr. and fast. The price is outrageous,and something should have been done a long time ago. He has not "pooped? He is blocked, and his insides may already be gangrene. This is def. an emergency, and your vet should have known that an x-ray does not always show a blockage! Find someone who knows what he is doing and fast! I am sorry I can not help you, as I have had problems, too. I wouldn't have waited 2 days.

I meant sept 30! Sorry for the typo. I went to another hospital and itā€™s going to cost 4,700 for exploratory in the stomach surgery Bc he have cysts and puss

OP
J

Jojo12319

Oct 6, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brody and Luna
Itā€™s 4,700 instead itā€™s a stomach problems they have to do a exploratory stomach surgery he have cysts and puss. My poor baby been suffering. Can you share my gofundme post. This is very costly and never ever expected he will have this problem.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.