sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Lollll. Now thatā€™s cute!

I thought so too! Oh, so get this.....Joey had her "healthy dog" yearly check....weighed in at 61 lbs. The vet said it's not so much the total weight BUT the gain from last year. So cute or not....she's on a little diet :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I thought so too! Oh, so get this.....Joey had her "healthy dog" yearly check....weighed in at 61 lbs. The vet said it's not so much the total weight BUT the gain from last year. So cute or not....she's on a little diet :)

She is a tag chunky but nothing you canā€™t control as sheā€™s not overweight like Iā€™ve seen on others. Nyala hasnā€™t changed in exercises, meals or anything. But I do see sheā€™s getting wider. She now eats less than Duke. Easier to feed dogs less than feeding yourself less...they depend on you as we depend on ourselves and will get up n go in the cubby. Haha

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Oh my goodness...just too cute. And she just wanted to hang out for a minute hahahaha.

My son is the only one in the house that can pick up Louie without hurting themselves so I made him weigh Louie yesterday and he was 60 pounds. Still has a nice waist so I won't make any adjustments at this time but will keep my eye on him.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
shes so darn cute! great picture :)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
She is a tag chunky but nothing you canā€™t control as sheā€™s not overweight like Iā€™ve seen on others. Nyala hasnā€™t changed in exercises, meals or anything. But I do see sheā€™s getting wider. She now eats less than Duke. Easier to feed dogs less than feeding yourself less...they depend on you as we depend on ourselves and will get up n go in the cubby. Haha

The first evening that I cut back on her food she kind of gave me the stink eye.....I told her that I certainly sympathize with what she's going through HAHAHAHAHA.....then I asked her "why do you think your nickname is CHUNK? LOL, of course I then told her because she's my chunk of LOVE :)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh my goodness...just too cute. And she just wanted to hang out for a minute hahahaha.

My son is the only one in the house that can pick up Louie without hurting themselves so I made him weigh Louie yesterday and he was 60 pounds. Still has a nice waist so I won't make any adjustments at this time but will keep my eye on him.

I think Joey's waist might be non-existent right now, YIKES.....oh and NO ONE picks her up HAHAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

shes so darn cute! great picture :)

Thanks! She always turns away when I whip out the phone, so I was lucky :)

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
It depends on what is going on that is better up stairs or down stairs. Decisions lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I'm going to guess that she's...
Lazy AND Indecisive.
Yep, that's it.
Cute too, btw.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
It depends on what is going on that is better up stairs or down stairs. Decisions lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAHAHA I LOVE the way you think!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to guess that she's...
Lazy AND Indecisive.
Yep, that's it.
Cute too, btw.

A glorious mix !!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
The first evening that I cut back on her food she kind of gave me the stink eye.....I told her that I certainly sympathize with what she's going through HAHAHAHAHA.....then I asked her "why do you think your nickname is CHUNK? LOL, of course I then told her because she's my chunk of LOVE :)

Itā€™s her daily exercise! Up we go...take a break...down we go...take another break.....

:olympics: :judges:

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Since youā€™ve got that scary idea of diet Mom, I have to save every calorie! Thatā€™s why I stand with support Mom!

Members online