Walked & Done

Corea99

Aug 26, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Finley
3620BC32-CE7C-47BE-A2C0-A174D1F07AFE.jpegC537FCF5-8ADE-472C-B3E4-F8C37FA2B1D5.jpegView attachment 113746View attachment 113747

I like staying up until 2 am! Mom wants me to go to bed at 10 pm. She said something about 2 am potty time but I wasnā€™t listening. Anyway, today she took me out for a mid morning walk. Something about exercise and wearing me out. Whatever, I walked 5 blocks in August heat!

Yep, Iā€™m the man.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Whoa, Finley-you are tough, but be careful when it is so hot-you could get heat stroke,you know-and that is life threatening!:sunny::lazy2:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Nice cool tile floor...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
View attachment 113748View attachment 113749View attachment 113746View attachment 113747

I like staying up until 2 am! Mom wants me to go to bed at 10 pm. She said something about 2 am potty time but I wasnā€™t listening. Anyway, today she took me out for a mid morning walk. Something about exercise and wearing me out. Whatever, I walked 5 blocks in August heat!

Yep, Iā€™m the man.

Well like mentioned ā€œthe manā€ (thatā€™s cute) careful with the heat. A better idea since heā€™s in the potty training bit, walk him at night as heā€™ll sleep longer. Btw hope your 5blocks are NOT big long blocks. Start slow with a pup even though they are full of energy.

OP
Corea99

Corea99

Aug 26, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Finley
Thanks all for the words of advice. We are careful not to overheat. Always on the lookout for s/s of heat exhaustion.

I forgot to share the best news. We made it 24 hours accident free!!! :boogie::happy2:
Now letā€™s learn to stop chewing furniture. Still trying to brush him. Fingers crossed, one day.

P.S., Sorry about orientation of the pics. The layout was correct when uploaded.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thanks all for the words of advice. We are careful not to overheat. Always on the lookout for s/s of heat exhaustion.

I forgot to share the best news. We made it 24 hours accident free!!! :boogie::happy2:
Now letā€™s learn to stop chewing furniture. Still trying to brush him. Fingers crossed, one day.

P.S., Sorry about orientation of the pics. The layout was correct when uploaded.

Iā€™ve given throughout all my dogā€™s lifetime raw frozen marrow bones. Never has them chewed my furniture. Have them cut to your dogā€™s size like about 3-4ā€.

OP
Corea99

Corea99

Aug 26, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Finley
Interesting. He loves to chew the kitchen chair ties. Thought I would coat them with something he does like. Obviously havenā€™t figured out whatā€™s safe fore him and the furniture. Will give the marrow bones a try.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
If posted from a mobile device(iPad, iPhone, etc.) simply
edit the pic and crop(in any way). This will attach necessary size/orientation info to the posted pic.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is one handsome little guy! Stuborn too

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.