Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Well I guess some of you have read about me going out of town for work and Chunky staying with my niece and her family. He is doing well there and has became buddies with all the kids especially the one boy. He is happy to see me when I pick him up and he catches up on sleep when he is home with me. Hopefully I can find work locally again soon.

12334.jpeg

12327.jpeg

13475.jpeg

13424.jpeg

13139.jpeg

12892.jpeg

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Looks like he's having a good time there!

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Chunky hasn’t a care in the world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So great when we can find a place for our furball when we have to leave lengthy days.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is king of that castle too! So nice he is able to adjust so well and is not anxious .... he is one handsome freakin boy!!! Love those freckles [emoji177]❤️[emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OH my goodness... looks like he's settled in over there ;)

I'm so sorry about the work situation... I was just in Bristol, VA visiting my grandfather and I saw in the paper where the town has now filled for bankruptcy, and workplaces are shutting down. So very sad to see this... it's a beautiful area.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
So glad you have family to watch over him! He sure looks comfy!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
OH my goodness... looks like he's settled in over there ;)

I'm so sorry about the work situation... I was just in Bristol, VA visiting my grandfather and I saw in the paper where the town has now filled for bankruptcy, and workplaces are shutting down. So very sad to see this... it's a beautiful area.

Manufacturing jobs come and go around here but there always seems to be another new company or an expansion of an existing one to take over. I am not sure why Bristol Va is having trouble but figured the taxes coming in from all the new retail stores should be carrying Bristol.

I am in Electrical construction and the company I work for lost their main contract here locally and some of us moved to the new contractor and others went elsewhere. I was on a smaller project outside of the main industrial plant we worked in and wasn't there to switch to the new contractor. The money is a lot better on the road but I cannot take Chunky with me right now. He's better off where he is at

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Manufacturing jobs come and go around here but there always seems to be another new company or an expansion of an existing one to take over. I am not sure why Bristol Va is having trouble but figured the taxes coming in from all the new retail stores should be carrying Bristol.

I am in Electrical construction and the company I work for lost their main contract here locally and some of us moved to the new contractor and others went elsewhere. I was on a smaller project outside of the main industrial plant we worked in and wasn't there to switch to the new contractor. The money is a lot better on the road but I cannot take Chunky with me right now. He's better off where he is at

I'm always amazed at all the shopping and restaurants in the area... I guess it's because of the racetrack. Good luck on the job front... hopefully something close to home will come up!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] That boy is just miserable,I can tell! He already has the kids "Chunkified":yes:he put his spell on them I think that rooster is already ruling the roost!
He is lucky having a great vacay,and you are lucky to have great relatives!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.