Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Just a couple of dogs working on their tan.

c8ef11f2c6907536a7bdccf95be7e879.jpg

4eaa2c328060b2c6939da5b8c0e79eb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Couple very handsome boys! How are the boys doing now that Jax is out of jail

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Couple very handsome boys! How are the boys doing now that Jax is out of jail

So far, so good! Jax hasnā€™t even gotten snippy with Louie yet [emoji23]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So far, so good! Jax hasnā€™t even gotten snippy with Louie yet [emoji23]

Wonder if a thunder jacket or some kind of a corset that would hold his body firmly. Wonder if thereā€™s anything out there that can help. Maybe the vet knows something. Just a thought. Wonder wonder wonder....I wonder too much lolll

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Wonder if a thunder jacket or some kind of a corset that would hold his body firmly. Wonder if thereā€™s anything out there that can help. Maybe the vet knows something. Just a thought. Wonder wonder wonder....I wonder too much lolll

Funny you say that. There something called the wiggleless brace and I did ask the neurologist about it. She said she had known about it but she wasnā€™t really sure how it would help since itā€™s purpose is to keep the spine straight and thatā€™s not the issue. The issue is the discs are dried up so itā€™s the jumping on and off furniture that really does the damage cause of the impact when jumping and the brace wonā€™t do anything about that. That was her two cents.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ugh... Willow is constantly jumping on the furniture, and it drives me insane!!! I wish I could have a rock area in my yard, my two would eat them... Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Funny you say that. There something called the wiggleless brace and I did ask the neurologist about it. She said she had known about it but she wasnā€™t really sure how it would help since itā€™s purpose is to keep the spine straight and thatā€™s not the issue. The issue is the discs are dried up so itā€™s the jumping on and off furniture that really does the damage cause of the impact when jumping and the brace wonā€™t do anything about that. That was her two cents.

I see.. interesting.. guess stick to acupuncture. Did you speck the the acupuncturist for an opinion?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ugh... Willow is constantly jumping on the furniture, and it drives me insane!!! I wish I could have a rock area in my yard, my two would eat them... Lol

I sure know how you feel. I have recliners n always have one foot rest a bit open on each sofas. Nyala uses them to go up or down but Duke? Pfffft. Heā€™s like a torpedo like them high jump Olympians. Walks towards the sofa, speed picks :rundog::rundog: up and does his high jump.

- - - Updated - - -

I sure know how you feel. I have recliners n always have one foot rest a bit open on each sofas. Nyala uses them to go up or down but Duke? Pfffft. Heā€™s like a torpedo like them high jump Olympians. Walks towards the sofa, speed picks :rundog::rundog: up and does his high jump.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

They donā€™t mess with rocks thank god BUT all along the fences are bark chips and they always eat those, especially Louie. Sometimes he poops and bark chips start coming out.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I see.. interesting.. guess stick to acupuncture. Did you speck the the acupuncturist for an opinion?

We go for acupuncture on Saturday so will see what she says. Also gonna rent the laser unit for the week as well. The liquid glucosamine arrived yesterday so I did a shot this morning and Jax got his too. Should I give to Louie too even though heā€™s young but as a preventative?

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like Louie. And sometimes he thinks heā€™s in Wrestlemania the way he jumps off there onto people.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
We go for acupuncture on Saturday so will see what she says. Also gonna rent the laser unit for the week as well. The liquid glucosamine arrived yesterday so I did a shot this morning and Jax got his too. Should I give to Louie too even though heā€™s young but as a preventative?

I havenā€™t started neither of mind. Nyala will be 3next month...wow just hit me saying that..that went fast....I think she can wait another year..Duke is healthy n puppy he can wait but if he doesnā€™t stop jumping like a kangaroo in a couple years heā€™ll be on it.. if the eat well n healthy, I donā€™t see the point giving it to them. Jax is a different situation but Louie or Duke n Nyala all eat raw n fresh veggies...broth etc.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sounds like Louie. And sometimes he thinks heā€™s in Wrestlemania the way he jumps off there onto people.

Duke jumps off like a 50 lb medicine ball. My tenants in my suite asked me a month ago, ā€œwhatā€™s the sudden boom we hear?ā€ Thatā€™s when Duke jumps off the sofa. FLOP!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.