Playing in Lake Superior

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Yup selling the houses n business n vroom vroom Iā€™m off. My whole family is on the other side. My mom is 85yrs young, very healthy, takes no pills whatsoever, still drives well and has all her head. We have a family that lives till our mid 90ā€™s. Hopefully she does too. When I moved here is like she lost a part of her. I was as we say ā€œthe daughterā€. She doesnā€™t have another 20 years to go either so time to go back and spend more quality time and do things together. My sonā€™s are both doing great here and have their own lives going. They can fly down to see me or Iā€™ll fly back once in a while. So yes Iā€™m ready to go with my 2 mutts. :trainride:

you got your head right for sure :) looking forward to hearing of the two of your adventures :) my daughter and i are sidekicks as well and have great times :) glad you still will have that with your moms :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
AWESOME pics and pups are gorgeous!

Hugs to all, XOXO

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful day for you all...

This is the winning shot... LOL LOL LOL
8f31c5b5a523cec2aeaae7d6b6d97a9e.jpg

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What a beautiful day for you all...

This is the winning shot... LOL LOL LOL
8f31c5b5a523cec2aeaae7d6b6d97a9e.jpg

Yup a winner alright. Poor Nyala Lol. Was there only 20mins but worth seeing them having fun.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] water wasnā€™t too cold as people were swimming further down. Mind you Canadians will swim in cold water. :yes:
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] why we drove to Quebec cause an hourish from Montreal you enter the Mont Tremblay where thereā€™s skiing, golf, tons of lakes for fishing etc etc. We were going there to visit some chalet along lakes to see what to buy. Will be buying soon n rent it out seasonally till we move back in 4yrs. Like that Nyala n Duke will have their own lake.

Quebec is nice, but don't you want a warmer area in Canada when you retire? eg. Kootenay region of BC, Victoria,Nanaimo, Niagara on the Lake, Windsor etc

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Quebec is nice, but don't you want a warmer area in Canada when you retire? eg. Kootenay region of BC, Victoria,Nanaimo, Niagara on the Lake, Windsor etc

No not really, my whole family, sisters, brother n mom....yes mom is still alive, very healthy, 85yrs young n has all her head..and......on both side of the family we live till our mid to late 90ā€™s of old age. Theyā€™re all in Montreal. Iā€™m the only one n sonā€™s in AB for work purpose. I did live in White Rock (Vancouver). I would definitely go back but visit. I simply donā€™t believe in buying a house n pay a million when itā€™s really worth 400k. I rather visit as it will give me an excuse to go and I do have friends I can pit stop n sleep over :) I really donā€™t mind snow. I love snow but yes not the -25 n up. Lol but as you know, we donā€™t get these -20s as much or donā€™t last long. Iā€™m not moving in Montreal either. Decided to move up north about an hour ish from Mtl. along a lake on an acreage. I need to grow my veggies. :yes:

Members online

No members online now.