Nyala's getting wider

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So I've been keeping an eye out on Nyala's waistline. When I took this photo I realized she's got much wider at the chest. Go figure. Duke well he's growing into his bully figure

They eat, play n sleep. What lives!

1af6a3982a403c276fa6504dcc48b27e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
75ee55ed3329cb6ee4b3cd5aea85b1c2.jpg

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
She sure is! They are both beautiful!

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Impressive, they are filling out nicely, they are beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
They both look great! I feel like one day I am going to wake up and Louie will have filled out and turned into a "bulldog" over night.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They both look great! I feel like one day I am going to wake up and Louie will have filled out and turned into a "bulldog" over night.

I feel the same about Bella! Lol
Some days she looks more like one to me than other days.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are both beautiful!!

How old is she now?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I feel the same about Bella! Lol
Some days she looks more like one to me than other days.

I know! One minute Louie looks filled out like a bulldog and then the next minute he doesn't. I know one day it will happen and I've heard they start to fill out during the 2nd year.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know! One minute Louie looks filled out like a bulldog and then the next minute he doesn't. I know one day it will happen and I've heard they start to fill out during the 2nd year.

The little stinker is already almost 20 months old already!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I LOVE all posts about the adventures and growing of Duke and Nyala !!!!
I like the stories about Duke tearing stuff up best.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I like the stories about Duke tearing stuff up best.

SAME!!! :) Sorry [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] Helene, but I'm with Chip, your "Duke tearing stuff up" posts are CLASSIC! (although rare) My personal favorite happened in the garden, I think that there was mud involved? Feel free to post more :)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Nyala will be 3 on September 19. Watch me forget it again! & Duke is 17months of terror lolll.
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] I donā€™t even mentioned half of what he does. Itā€™s constant action with this one.

Not once I donā€™t have someone that comes over or on my walks with them telling me....I thought bulldogs were lazy. Whatā€™s with these !?!? The day one of them stops moving or doesnā€™t want to do anything especially Duke, I will know something is up.

As we all know he has a thing for zucchiniā€™s. I need to get a photo of him doing this. The zucchini plant is against the back end fence about 6ft from his pooping pen. Each time he goes out to pee in there, he runs up to the of the pen n just stands there staring at the zucchini plant. :facepalm2:

He hasnā€™t touched my shoes lately (knock on wood) so he did get better on that. Mind you I only have the in and out crocs shoes. My expensive all leather are sure not laying anywhere anymore. Iā€™ve learned my lesson with this little sh*t.

One morning I will tape and post him doing his wild stallion dance when itā€™s breakfast. I must say that beats everything.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Nyala will be 3 on September 19. Watch me forget it again! & Duke is 17months of terror lolll.

I will be watching your posts on September 19! Which, by the way, is 3 days after my birthday.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I will be watching your posts on September 19! Which, by the way, is 3 days after my birthday.

Cool!! You know Iā€™ll forget with my running around life style lolll

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] I donā€™t even mentioned half of what he does. Itā€™s constant action with this one.

Not once I donā€™t have someone that comes over or on my walks with them telling me....I thought bulldogs were lazy. Whatā€™s with these !?!? The day one of them stops moving or doesnā€™t want to do anything especially Duke, I will know something is up.

As we all know he has a thing for zucchiniā€™s. I need to get a photo of him doing this. The zucchini plant is against the back end fence about 6ft from his pooping pen. Each time he goes out to pee in there, he runs up to the of the pen n just stands there staring at the zucchini plant. :facepalm2:

He hasnā€™t touched my shoes lately (knock on wood) so he did get better on that. Mind you I only have the in and out crocs shoes. My expensive all leather are sure not laying anywhere anymore. Iā€™ve learned my lesson with this little sh*t.

One morning I will tape and post him doing his wild stallion dance when itā€™s breakfast. I must say that beats everything.

love the pics and looking forward to the "wild stallion dance " ;)

Members online

No members online now.