Going for a dip

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala wanted to get her paws wet. And no...it's not deep as she can walk across. Duke on the other hand he was all over in the deeper area so he stayed on the leash.
fec6264938147dce4086c4b091bf6f0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
That is awesome!
I wish I could let Bella off her leash in like that. But nope! I am pretty positive she wouldnā€™t listen.:ashamed:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I love this and danged if Hankster would head for the 'swim' area the turd. I love him off leash but if his head gets lost in something, he goes deaf :(

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhhh if only you guys heard me... Nyalaaaaaa stay here....Nyalaaaaaa over here....hmmmmm....NOW!!!! Ok stay there... Loll

Nyala is adventurous but if you raise your voice sheā€™ll come but my other idiot will just go n has absolutely no clue of danger. He goes cause Nyala is there. He reminds me of Grover or the Swedish Chef on Sesame Street. Clueless!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Ohhhh if only you guys heard me... Nyalaaaaaa stay here....Nyalaaaaaa over here....hmmmmm....NOW!!!! Ok stay there... Loll

Nyala is adventurous but if you raise your voice sheā€™ll come but my other idiot will just go n has absolutely no clue of danger. He goes cause Nyala is there. He reminds me of Grover or the Swedish Chef on Sesame Street. Clueless!

BOYS!! Hank is fearless as well.................................... unless a leaf blows . or something that's not suppose to move, moves. just freekie weird is all I can say.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey

That's hysterical!!! I can hear you now.....sounds like me :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I canā€™t even get Louie to listen to me when heā€™s off leash in the backyard! He just runs wild and wonā€™t come when heā€™s called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I canā€™t even get Louie to listen to me when heā€™s off leash in the backyard! He just runs wild and wonā€™t come when heā€™s called.

That is Bella unless itā€™s something she wants to do. I can even ask her is she wants to eat most of the time she doesnā€™t care about that at all wonā€™t even look at me most of the time.
Things I can say when she will ALWAYS look and usually come running when I say:
Is there a froggy in here? ( sheā€™ll run straight for the slimmer basket)
If I turn the hose on.
If I show her her splash ball.
If I say do you want to go for a ride (only if she know I really
Mean it)

Now if i day come Bella, she MAY look. (Thatā€™s only a 50/50 chance) It really is frustrating at times though.
Hubby says she ALMOST has ME trained!! Lol

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That is Bella unless itā€™s something she wants to do. I can even ask her is she wants to eat most of the time she doesnā€™t care about that at all wonā€™t even look at me most of the time.
Things I can say when she will ALWAYS look and usually come running when I say:
Is there a froggy in here? ( sheā€™ll run straight for the slimmer basket)
If I turn the hose on.
If I show her her splash ball.
If I say do you want to go for a ride (only if she know I really
Mean it)

Now if i day come Bella, she MAY look. (Thatā€™s only a 50/50 chance) It really is frustrating at times though.
Hubby says she ALMOST has ME trained!! Lol

This morning for instance, I took both dogs out before work and Jax I just pick up and bring him in. Louie will usually come inside cause it's pretty early and he's tired but nope, not today. He was running and running and running, grabbing bark pieces of running, running through the strawberry plants and picking and eating strawberries. I did not have time for his nonsense and I finally got him and marched him back inside. But yes, it is frustrating at times. I really need to work with him on his recall but I don't have high hopes.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This morning for instance, I took both dogs out before work and Jax I just pick up and bring him in. Louie will usually come inside cause it's pretty early and he's tired but nope, not today. He was running and running and running, grabbing bark pieces of running, running through the strawberry plants and picking and eating strawberries. I did not have time for his nonsense and I finally got him and marched him back inside. But yes, it is frustrating at times. I really need to work with him on his recall but I don't have high hopes.

Lol..... me either with Bellaā˜¹ļø
I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever be able to trust her off leash outside the back yard unfortunately. And I hate that!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
cracking up here as the only 2 things that gets Hanks attention 99.9 % of the time are........ "lets go feed the chickens" and "lets do your bootie". And the only reason it's not 100% is that if i shake the wrong bottle (he KNOWS which is his bootie wash..ie Helsonwheels concoction) and if i pick up something else accidentally, NOPE, he aint goen for it ... lol

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol..... me either with Bellaā˜¹ļø
I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever be able to trust her off leash outside the back yard unfortunately. And I hate that!

Ugh...I know! I get jealous when I see that other bullies are able to run around on a beach and places with no leash :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love her coloring

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Love her coloring

Me to. But I swear if itā€™s dark somewhere, Iā€™m always looking where she is..most of the time I need to say... Nyala come here NOW! Or she wonā€™t come out. Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.