I guess she is comfortable!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_1239.JPG
She decided to take a nap!
IMG_1243.JPG

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That’s quite funny, Tank is so scared of pots, pans, big bowls and laundry baskets, he will never come close to it! We have exactly the same basket and if you try to approach him with it he will run away like crazy!
Very interesting that Bella likes it and even sleeps so cozy in it. If I try to put Tank into it, he will definitely have a heart attack:)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
these are the funniest characters. Looks like a couple of opposites in here :) Love them all to pieces :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
That’s quite funny, Tank is so scared of pots, pans, big bowls and laundry baskets, he will never come close to it! We have exactly the same basket and if you try to approach him with it he will run away like crazy!
Very interesting that Bella likes it and even sleeps so cozy in it. If I try to put Tank into it, he will definitely have a heart attack:)

They are so funny! She loves to climb in (especially if there are clothes in it) iand has fallen asleep in it many times. She'll play in it a lot too. She'll bring her toys in it to play.
I really wish I was videoing yesterday. She was at the tail end of one of her zoomies episodes and layed in it and it tipped onto its side so she pushed her little hiney back into it and got it tipped back over. It was pretty funny
Yet she was afraid of her new bag of dog food that was in the kitchen when she walked out. She jumped and ran as soon as she saw it.
I sometimes think she is trying to make us laugh at her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... that is precious! I so love her character

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.