Moose Does Not Like the Rain

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Moose...you are not alone. Jewel and Bentley do not care for the rain unless the water is coming out of a hose nozzle...then they are absolutely nuts.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
My Tank always does this when his fur is wet - after walk in the rain or shower. It’s probably ticklish feeling in their back makes them roll on the carpet. Very cute:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is too cute! My guys usually rubbed against the sofa or ottoman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
:D Dudley does this after every walk, then he flies into his toy box gets a toy and runs straight into me!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louie HATES the rain. We have to force him to go out and he just runs right back in. Yesterday it rained almost all day and he refused to poop until after 4 pm when it had stopped raining.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Jersey hates the rain. She stands at the door waiting for me to make it stop raining. When she can't hold it any longer, she runs out, runs back inside and stands in front of me waiting to be dried off. Then I get the massive stink eye like "Don't let that happen again." :sneaky2:

Louie HATES the rain. We have to force him to go out and he just runs right back in. Yesterday it rained almost all day and he refused to poop until after 4 pm when it had stopped raining.

OP
bulldogs1501

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
Moose did this a few times and the first time he just dropped unexpectedly I got worried because he dropped with his head. Now I've seen he does this only when it rains and he gets wet. It's hilarious! One of the many many reasons why Bulldogs are the best dogs.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.