Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I just seen this video and thought it was funny and great also. I wonder why this dog is so quirky but its still funny

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=12646]CHUNK[/MENTION]yWhite I saw this story on TV awhile back. I thought it was so cute and sad at the same time. Sad because of all the dog's fears, and wonderful that his Dad takes him flying, and he has no fear-it's his freedom! Enjoyed seeing it again-thanks for posting!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
[MENTION=12646]CHUNK[/MENTION]yWhite I saw this story on TV awhile back. I thought it was so cute and sad at the same time. Sad because of all the dog's fears, and wonderful that his Dad takes him flying, and he has no fear-it's his freedom! Enjoyed seeing it again-thanks for posting!

I agree its sad he is scared. Chunky has his quirks but is pretty much fearless except for trash bags that scared him initially but he now ignores after me presenting them to him every time i get one out

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have two full sisters. One (Maude) actually has little fear of anything, and (Martha) who is "spooky!" But not as fearful as that poor fella'. Most animals are afraid of plastic bags,I used to use them, on the end of a long whip, to train the horses to NOT be afraid.(not whipping-but shaking) If you're out riding, and a plastic bag blew by, you could get killed!! Sometimes, one will get stuck on the fence, and all will be standing, staring like it's going to get them!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love this.... he has a great Daddy

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
THANK YOU, WES, FOR SHARING THIS.

I LOVE HOW BENTLEY DOESN'T LET HIS MANY FEARS STOP HIM
FROM LIVING HIS LIFE. HE SEEMS FAILY CALM AND JUST ADAPTS,
DOES HIS THING BUT KEEPS GOING! HE SURE IS A HANDSOME
BOY & GOD SENT HIM A PERFECT DAD THAT PROVIDES HIM
A GREAT LIFE & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE & SUPPORT, LOVE IT!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.