Diaper dog

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Ya the dog liners arenā€™t doing much. Iā€™ve got a real diaper in there under the dog diaper. Full coverage. This is worse than her eye surgery! [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

I meant I put the pad on the inside of the diaper covering the tail hole. Lol
At first it was trial and error but that worked like a charm once I figured out the right place.
Funny story....my hubby let her out one day and forgot to take the diaper off and of course she pooped in it! :blush2:
Nothing like a poopy doggy diaper...

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
At first it was trial and error but that worked like a charm once I figured out the right place.
Funny story....my hubby let her out one day and forgot to take the diaper off and of course she pooped in it! :blush2:

Lololol! I think she may of peed in hers last night ! Iā€™ve got her sleeping in her crate just Incase she chews It off or It somehow comes off. The 5T diaper with dog diaper over seems to be working Well. And i feel safer knowing sheā€™s got ā€œfull coverageā€ She lays down and letā€™s me change her like a baby.

816b6ebf33e04d053f86c90c5ebd8d12.jpg

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans

The liners i got are very small. I could definitely see a real pad working better (thatā€™s what the sitter had in her diaper)

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online