Who can say no to that face?

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_1084.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No one I know

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
whats so funny to me is ......... i can lololololol Im the 'b' word in our family lololol DAD is the 'soft touch' We always crack up at HOW ON EARTH can i say NO to him. Oh, i give him his food, and snacks and stuff, but always on my terms... MEANNNNNNNNN ole me. and when it's just him ad me, he has no 'beg' or 'look' in him at all. When we're up with dad..... oh this boys manners are horrid!!!!!! Your sweet Bella is being very mannered so dont get me wrong ;) Hank lives a 'split personality' life... so if i was to say that i couldn't say no to your sweet girl but not my boy...... that just wouldn't be nice of me now would it... lololololo

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
whats so funny to me is ......... i can lololololol Im the 'b' word in our family lololol DAD is the 'soft touch' We always crack up at HOW ON EARTH can i say NO to him. Oh, i give him his food, and snacks and stuff, but always on my terms... MEANNNNNNNNN ole me. and when it's just him ad me, he has no 'beg' or 'look' in him at all. When we're up with dad..... oh this boys manners are horrid!!!!!! Your sweet Bella is being very mannered so dont get me wrong ;) Hank lives a 'split personality' life... so if i was to say that i couldn't say no to your sweet girl but not my boy...... that just wouldn't be nice of me now would it... lololololo

Lol..... she usually has manners. Just will get as close as possible and just these past few months, drips drool like a faucet at times. She doesn't make a sound or anything.
She does get more from her dad than from me.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Lol..... she usually has manners. Just will get as close as possible and just these past few months, drips drool like a faucet at times. She doesn't make a sound or anything.
She does get more from her dad than from me.

She looks so sweet with her 'desires' and i hope i didnt come off wrong. I love how people can share with their pups......... Hank, if things had gone differently, i would have been training him for my service dog. At this point, i no longer qualify (which is a GREAT thing) and he definitely does not and doesnt seem that he will have that 'in him' to do what he would be required to do. So, for DAD to be letting him jump up on him and push his way around doesnt help the 'cause' lol We love this boy beyond words, and he seems to know who and when these behaviors of his are aloud. Ohhhh, and BTW, Hanks 2 now and up untill just very recently was never a drooler. He has just learned that act though still rare. Hope it doesnt get worse.. ickie.....hahahah

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She looks so sweet with her 'desires' and i hope i didnt come off wrong. I love how people can share with their pups......... Hank, if things had gone differently, i would have been training him for my service dog. At this point, i no longer qualify (which is a GREAT thing) and he definitely does not and doesnt seem that he will have that 'in him' to do what he would be required to do. So, for DAD to be letting him jump up on him and push his way around doesnt help the 'cause' lol We love this boy beyond words, and he seems to know who and when these behaviors of his are aloud. Ohhhh, and BTW, Hanks 2 now and up untill just very recently was never a drooler. He has just learned that act though still rare. Hope it doesnt get worse.. ickie.....hahahah

Lol..... no offense taken. She is a spoiled brat which is our fault I know. And I know what you mean by loving them soooooo much too! Not sure Bella will ever calm down. She is a little tornado in the house when she isn't sleeping. Don't get me wron she'll sleep from 8-9pm til 6-7 am but then watch out!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
:) and..................... I 'guess' Hanks slowed down some. but dang he can just be a whorl wild most of the time. And whats real funny about that is that when Dad said he wanted a bulldog my big NO was because i wanted another dog that i could take on long walks (while i still can... 66 yr old who knows ') ) and oh boy, was i wrong at least with this boy! and now i see many others as well. They can be little dino's or lazy bugs. Guess we got turbo dino's!!! Of which, again, im thrilled with except he is sooooooooooooooooo strong and needs reminding not to lunge at people and or dogs while walking :/

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:) and..................... I 'guess' Hanks slowed down some. but dang he can just be a whorl wild most of the time. And whats real funny about that is that when Dad said he wanted a bulldog my big NO was because i wanted another dog that i could take on long walks (while i still can... 66 yr old who knows ') ) and oh boy, was i wrong at least with this boy! and now i see many others as well. They can be little dino's or lazy bugs. Guess we got turbo dino's!!! Of which, again, im thrilled with except he is sooooooooooooooooo strong and needs reminding not to lunge at people and or dogs while walking :/

Hubby was the one who always wanted a Bulldog too. I did not. I always had GS, boxers and Pitts. I don't know what I was thinking!!!!
Bella is strong too and she sometimes pulls. We just got her a new harness that you hook on in the front to stop that. Now I just have to get her used to wearing it. She refuses to walk with the new one on. Lol. I know I just have to put it on her and let her walk around the house until she gets used to the new feel. And then we will see if it really works!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
my little Shih Tzu girl who at the time was a big puller LOL ha! little did I know what a real puller was! was a nut case until I put one of those on her… It worked fantastic and I used to stop people on the road when I saw their dogs pulling them and let them know about this amazing collar/harness.. I’m glad you brought it up as I had forgotten that I did get one for Hank but he was such a puppy and didn’t pay attention to anything. Think I’ll try it again. He actually walks quite well now except if he decides he wants to run after something So that may just be the trick for him. Thanks for the reminder :-)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
my little Shih Tzu girl who at the time was a big puller LOL ha! little did I know what a real puller was! was a nut case until I put one of those on her… It worked fantastic and I used to stop people on the road when I saw their dogs pulling them and let them know about this amazing collar/harness.. I’m glad you brought it up as I had forgotten that I did get one for Hank but he was such a puppy and didn’t pay attention to anything. Think I’ll try it again. He actually walks quite well now except if he decides he wants to run after something So that may just be the trick for him. Thanks for the reminder :-)

Omg she is so strong. She has yanked me so hard trying to get to a squirrel I thought she pulled my arm out of the socket. Lol..... She doesn't pull all the time but..... I will try to get the no pull one fitted maybe today to see how it works.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What I saw in that cute "begging" photo of Bella, was a guilty look on DAD's face-cause it looks like he got caught in the act!!!!:yes: "Oh, I don't give her handouts!" :blush:

Most Reactions