It's getting warmer out!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_1065.JPGIMG_1066.JPG

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I envy you Bella for having a pool. Must be nice.

For our air conditioning, I have to open the refrigerator door and have a floor fan to blow the cool air on me.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I envy you Bella for having a pool. Must be nice.

For our air conditioning, I have to open the refrigerator door and have a floor fan to blow the cool air on me.

Lol...... she absolutely loves the pool!
It is nice to have although at times it is to HOT to go out side to use it here!!
And the $450 a month electric bill in the summer is no fun either.....Lol

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Lol...... she absolutely loves the pool!
It is nice to have although at times it is to HOT to go out side to use it here!!
And the $450 a month electric bill in the summer is no fun either.....Lol

Your electricity is a tad pricey for my taste. Think about putting some solar panels up? Our bill is about $200 a month in the summer.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Your electricity is a tad pricey for my taste. Think about putting some solar panels up? Our bill is about $200 a month in the summer.
I have thought about the solar panels! Just haven't done my research on it. I really need to!

Crap been snowing on n off past 2days here! :w00t:

lol I don't miss the snow at all! If it were just for a few months I could deal it. Just not 5-6 months out of the year!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
I'm just thankful to be able to open a window and get fresh air, even if it is 50% pollen.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm just thankful to be able to open a window and get fresh air, even if it is 50% pollen.

Lol..... at least 50%. Here too!
Luckily I don't have allergies too bad.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bathing beauty

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Hope, you must be on the planet Mercury because i am still wearing my parka to work. The day of your initial post for this thread it was warm but crap Hope...it is still cold here and they are calling for snow next week. The average temps for this time of the year is 60 degrees F. Not 30's and 40's.

The PA Monroe County Sheriff's Dept has issue a warrant for Punxsutawney Phil's arrest for "Deception!" I cannot agree more.

To my Canadian friends...take your cold weather back to Canada.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I'm Sorry...I forgot to blame the father of the Internet and climate change...Al Gore!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hope, you must be on the planet Mercury because i am still wearing my parka to work. The day of your initial post for this thread it was warm but crap Hope...it is still cold here and they are calling for snow next week. The average temps for this time of the year is 60 degrees F. Not 30's and 40's.

The PA Monroe County Sheriff's Dept has issue a warrant for Punxsutawney Phil's arrest for "Deception!" I cannot agree more.

To my Canadian friends...take your cold weather back to Canada.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I'm Sorry...I forgot to blame the father of the Internet and climate change...Al Gore!

Lol.....hubby has said sometimes it feels like we are living on the sun! (in June/July/august)
I have heard, my sister still lives in NY. I don't do cold anymore. As someone posted in another thread here recently the only time I miss snow is for Christmas, otherwise NOT AT ALL!

It is going to be 84 here today. Although we did have a few 80 degree days in February too! It's weird because it will be a low 40 tomorrow night. There can be a 30 degree difference from night and day.

Members online

No members online now.