Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
So my brother who shows pugs and over the years have won championships has multiple males and bitches with champion designation. He offerred to give me one of his puppies to see if he and Harvey would get along. Harvey was so excited to meet him that was panting excessively. What do you guys think. I am a little concern of Harvey’s labored panting.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh, what an adorable video! Two fatty bums playing in the sun! I’m jealous:eek: thank you so much for sharing! More Pug@Bulldog videos please, it’s so sweet:rolleyes:

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
They are such cuties!
I could watch them all day!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So my brother who shows pugs and over the years have won championships has multiple males and bitches with champion designation. He offerred to give me one of his puppies to see if he and Harvey would get along. Harvey was so excited to meet him that was panting excessively. What do you guys think. I am a little concern of Harvey’s labored panting.

Panting will probably stop once puggy is in Harvey’s face day in day out. It’s just all new now so there’s always more excitement.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Agreed.. over excitement during first meeting—- two weeks together and they will be best buds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
It looks like a perfect combination to me. What a beautiful pug and bulldog :-)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
labored breathing...no...just playing. Bentley gets that way when he plays with his Varsity Ball. I'll have to video that...he really flies that thing through the yard. Also, jewel and Bentley breath funny when they rough house.

Great video. We had a Pug that passed at age 16.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
labored breathing...no...just playing. Bentley gets that way when he plays with his Varsity Ball. I'll have to video that...he really flies that thing through the yard. Also, jewel and Bentley breath funny when they rough house.

Any chance you can send a picture of that "varsity ball " I see on Amazon but thank for some reason thats not he same . Also do they have any give to them? He doesn't like the really hard ones and loves that giant green ball but has taken to popping them . You know the ones that you sit on for exercise.. Okay, well I don't but some people do LOL

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Any chance you can send a picture of that "varsity ball " I see on Amazon but thank for some reason thats not he same . Also do they have any give to them? He doesn't like the really hard ones and loves that giant green ball but has taken to popping them . You know the ones that you sit on for exercise.. Okay, well I don't but some people do LOL

Varsity Ball is hard rubber..if it hits your legs at any speed it will cause some discomfort. The ball is larger than a basketball. I believe [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] posted a video of one of her kids playing with it.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Varsity Ball is hard rubber..if it hits your legs at any speed it will cause some discomfort. The ball is larger than a basketball. I believe [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] posted a video of one of her kids playing with it.

Aww thank you,, , I have two different sized of the harder rubber balls out there that I think because he knows he can't destroy them they're not his favorites anymore. He does like that one with the holes in that he can grab with his mouth in and carry still,..

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
They're having a great time...but who's herding who?
It's good that you are aware of the breathing and it's something of which you should continue to be watchful. If he gets too wound up then separate them and let him cool down. Harvey's got a tad of extra meat on him and the new guy will run that off in no time. He'll be good for Harvey.
I see no downside with taking on the new puggie.
Watcha gonna name him?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

My breeder has a pug n blind now 23yrs old

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
our pug/mutt (had a touch of something I think pickanese) lived to 19 :)

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.