I'll beat you up, Dad

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
So, this is the look I get from my desk as soon as the word hungry comes out of my mouth. Such fatties they are!
f7f60cdb7827ac3ab77a51fb7d223ee4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I just love that white stripe on that ear. So cool!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Omg!!! First of all he has grown up to be absolutely gorgeous . He was one beautiful gorgeous pups but holy cow . Anyway I cannot believe how my Hank will sit on the edge of the couch and stare at me just like that when he want something… Anything… Even the fact that I'm on the computer too long he will do that.. thanks for sharing it's always fun to see him

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Yes, they are definitely, totally, completely obsessed with food

Beautiful face
How in the world have you avoided tear stains?

Ty had none, till he spent the night at the vet following neutering

And I've never since gotten rid of them

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Yes, they are definitely, totally, completely obsessed with food

Beautiful face
How in the world have you avoided tear stains?

Ty had none, till he spent the night at the vet following neutering

And I've never since gotten rid of them
Oh no. We have stains. Theyre just not present in the photo. Ive been looking online. Theres some remedies on amazon, but they all have pretty shoddy reviews. Thanks for all the comments, hes definitely maturing and getting wider. I can't remember who said it, but it was true. They grow tall in their first year, and horizontally their second! He is a good looking boy. I'd love to breed him, he needs a friend.

OP
ObietheWan

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
Omg!!! First of all he has grown up to be absolutely gorgeous . He was one beautiful gorgeous pups but holy cow . Anyway I cannot believe how my Hank will sit on the edge of the couch and stare at me just like that when he want something… Anything… Even the fact that I'm on the computer too long he will do that.. thanks for sharing it's always fun to see him
I appreciate the compliments, and so does Obes [emoji4] he knows hes a butterball. And he is probably the biggest attention whore I have ever seen. Never seen such an extroverted dog in my life. Has no fear or aggression towards anyone or anything! Everything is a playmate!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Oh no. We have stains. Theyre just not present in the photo. Ive been looking online. Theres some remedies on amazon, but they all have pretty shoddy reviews.

don't waste your $$ on the 'Angel Eyes' products, I've tried 'em all, made no difference what so ever

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OBIE!!!!! Oh he is so very handsome, such unique colors!!!!!! And yes, indeed.....fatties :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Oh no. We have stains. Theyre just not present in the photo. Ive been looking online. Theres some remedies on amazon, but they all have pretty shoddy reviews. Thanks for all the comments, hes definitely maturing and getting wider. I can't remember who said it, but it was true. They grow tall in their first year, and horizontally their second! He is a good looking boy. I'd love to breed him, he needs a friend.

For months I tried everything and anything for tear stains. All disappeared when he stared eating frozen green smelly tripe as a snack n acv in the drinking water. Is it a fluke who knows. Sure ain’t going to be changing anything. Also, I still wipe his folds with a fragrance free baby wipe n dry them.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Aren't they always hungry?? Very handsome boy.

That's good to know because Louie is tall, definitely taller than other bulldogs when he is around them and we are waiting for him to fill out now. He just turned 1 in February.

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
So, this is the look I get from my desk as soon as the word hungry comes out of my mouth. Such fatties they are!

it’s ALWAYS snack time! He’s beautiful !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Go get'em Obie--- take him out fir making you starve!!

You are gorgeous, Obie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Feed that poor baby. He's just wasting away!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
He sure is A handsome guy!
Bella needs a boyfriend !

Members online