helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I was actually worried he wouldn’t pass lol. They have to get evaluated to make sure they are a good fit. Apparently they’ve had a couple bulldogs that weren’t allowed to come back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine same rules for humans. Will have a lot of empty classes. But I can understand why they do that.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Beautiful pictures!

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I was actually worried he wouldn’t pass lol. They have to get evaluated to make sure they are a good fit. Apparently they’ve had a couple bulldogs that weren’t allowed to come back!

For some reason, Tucker would fit that description. He does not like strangers and has to be introduced slowly. Most people assume all Bulldogs are sweet and cuddly, but Tucker proves otherwise. I wish that wasn't the case, and fortunately Sophie loves all dogs and all people.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Daycare evaluation. Crap you have your toddlers as in humans daycare evaluated now dogs! That’s too funny.

The daycare I worked at also did evaluations.... the owner is an awesome trainer and would have the new dog walk in with her on lead ... 98% passed but once in and Amy wasn't these... true behavior would show and she'd have to train at some level. Fir most part the dogs all did great -- humans, not so much

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.