oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
and he came with such a regal look.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] Such a great portrait of Hank! He is a very handsome,and regal fella'. It so hurts my feelings when we go to the veterinarian and some people look at a Bulldog like they are so repugnant and dangerous, and all they want is to be loved!

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] Such a great portrait of Hank! He is a very handsome,and regal fella'. It so hurts my feelings when we go to the veterinarian and some people look at a Bulldog like they are so repugnant and dangerous, and all they want is to be loved!

Ya know, i went to pu chicken feed yesterday and one of the workers came up to chat as i have a great "bulldog mom" sticker on my car. He asked if indeed i have a bulldog and of course that brought out the 'can of worms'. lol I told him of my previous misunderstanding of the breed and he laughed and said "him too!!" but that a new employee (who has 3) educated him on them and that they are just lovers.. I love and have always LOVED ALL dogs, but i cant believe i begrudgingly took on this boy of mine. I had said NO to a bulldog, and thank the good Lord that he had different plans for me. They are wonderful increadable dogs for sure :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
A bulldog? No way! No bulldog for me!!! A boy? Nope! Girrl dogs for me!! And what do i got?? My boy, my heart, my bulldog :). Could not love this boy more :) View attachment 111329

He is gorgeous! And, they sure do steal your heart....

BTW -- until we got our first bulldog, Nitschke, I wasn't even a dog person !! Crazy, right??

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
He is gorgeous! And, they sure do steal your heart....

BTW -- until we got our first bulldog, Nitschke, I wasn't even a dog person !! Crazy, right??

oh goodness YES! crazy ;) which reminds me of the first time I took my Hank to his Bulldog vet, he asked me if I would ever be without one now. I nearly rolled my eyes and said.... "wellllllllllllll, at this point, I'm having a hard time believing I'm going to survive THIS one"!!! lol I had lived with sweet delicate shih tzus that I could pick up and NEVER be dragged around lol It's amazing of how my heart has changed :) So Yes!!! they can certainly change our minds.. Even from "non" dog people to Bulldog people :)

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online