"The Supervisor"

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Hubby was sitting on the floor cutting in his painting of my master bath.
IMG_0836.JPG
She was making sure he was doing a good job.
IMG_0838.JPG
Then she decided to take a shower, well nap. Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
she is so precious and im so glad she found the perfect family to love her :) ohhhhhhh, i would love that girl as would any lucky family, but she found the perfect family to appreciate all her ways of happy giving :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you! She is a perfect fit and couldn't be loved any more than she is!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is such a nosey girl. Has to see (be in the middle of) anything you are doing. Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
She is such a nosey girl. Has to see (be in the middle of) anything you are doing. Lol

oh boy!!! NOSEY seems to be their middle names!! It's the sweetest thing *most* of the time but ohhhhhhhhhhhhh how i wish to do some things without an over interested lug in my way. Like,,,,,, putting cloths in the dryer, or hanging cloths or simply putting my feet up and doing my homework (bible study) without a snout either spewing raindrops across my work when i dont pay attention to HIM, or giving the "chewbaka" whine, or those strong ole paws saaying me me me!!! What would i\we do without those loving ways though. What a precious precious breed i almost missed out on. They are so special :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
She is just too funny.

And send your husband my way as my bathroom needs cutting in as well. It’s the last room in the house that needs painting and the cutting is the worst part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh boy!!! NOSEY seems to be their middle names!! It's the sweetest thing *most* of the time but ohhhhhhhhhhhhh how i wish to do some things without an over interested lug in my way. Like,,,,,, putting cloths in the dryer, or hanging cloths or simply putting my feet up and doing my homework (bible study) without a snout either spewing raindrops across my work when i dont pay attention to HIM, or giving the "chewbaka" whine, or those strong ole paws saaying me me me!!! What would i\we do without those loving ways though. What a precious precious breed i almost missed out on. They are so special :)

They sure are a special breed! I have had dogs all my life from GS, mutts, Pitt bulls to Boxers, but she truely has the most character I have ever seen in a dog. Don't get me wrong I love/loved all of my dogs. But she has made me laugh more than all of hem put together!
My hubby had always wanted an EBD (I didn't because I heard you had to wipe their butts!) fortunately Bella doesn't have a tail pocket, although I WOULD have wiped it if I needed to! Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
They sure are a special breed! I have had dogs all my life from GS, mutts, Pitt bulls to Boxers, but she truely has the most character I have ever seen in a dog. Don't get me wrong I love/loved all of my dogs. But she has made me laugh more than all of hem put together!
My hubby had always wanted an EBD (I didn't because I heard you had to wipe their butts!) fortunately Bella doesn't have a tail pocket, although I WOULD have wiped it if I needed to! Lol

This cracked me up… Yep the butt wipe ;) And everything else they entail have become Such the norm around here. Luckily, Hank has had very nice poop so that has not been much of an issue but oh how embarrassing his young life was to me when out on a walk. Anyway, sure love them :)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This cracked me up… Yep the butt wipe ;) And everything else they entail have become Such the norm around here. Luckily, Hank has had very nice poop so that has not been much of an issue but oh how embarrassing his young life was to me when out on a walk. Anyway, sure love them :)

The hubby always says I spoil her too much, but he does the same. She gets a better hello then I do when he gets home from work. Although he says she gives him a better hello then I do too LOL

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She is just too funny.

And send your husband my way as my bathroom needs cutting in as well. It’s the last room in the house that needs painting and the cutting is the worst part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.... I hate painting!
Thank god he likes it! He doesn't even have to tape to cut it in! I would have it all over everything if I did that.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is totally exhausted from all the work

Staff online

Members online