Surgery day

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Franny went in this morning.. dropped her off at 8am. She didnā€™t eat anything yesterday (signs of discomfort) Iā€™m scared but sooo happy that she will finally get some relief. To our surprise another bull dog walked in while we were waiting and he had the surgery last year! Mom said heā€™s doing great and his eyes donā€™t bother him anymore. Iā€™ll keep everyone posted when i pick her up tonight. Thank you everyone whoā€™s ever given me a sliver of advice, guidance or even just made me laugh here. Such a great community!

9c66dadfc95fecd1bf9d30a4ff759664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I was just thinking about you guys this morning as I remembered it was surgery day! And you know I am interested in how it goes and the recovery so definitely keep us posted.

Good luck beautiful Franny...you got this!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I was thinking the surgery should be any day now.
Please let us know how she does. I am sure everything will go as planned!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Good Luck Mama Beans!! Ellie sends her best.

So glad you saw that other bulldog, such a great sign!!

Can't to hear how your doing

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Just a waiten.. and prayen /)

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi everyone! Sheā€™s home. Very high and very home lol. Surgery went really well she didnā€™t have any complications. She was a struggle when they restrained her for her iv fluids other than that everything is okay so far!

2607244948272bc123f6fc6e33fef413.jpg

8dd0dd02ddf4d15073076980f6ede45d.jpg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg they can be so pitiful (but making me laugh at her 'posing' for the picture... ... and she IS pretty cute sportin that head gear. It may be to her benefit to be 'loopy' while she gets used to that so when she 'comes too' more, it'll just be more normal???? So glad to hear she came through fine and you'll be so happy to see her comfortable finally.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
omg they can be so pitiful (but making me laugh at her 'posing' for the picture... ... and she IS pretty cute sportin that head gear. It may be to her benefit to be 'loopy' while she gets used to that so when she 'comes too' more, it'll just be more normal???? So glad to hear she came through fine and you'll be so happy to see her comfortable finally.

When they brought her out to me she was so excited! Ran right to me and rolled over on her back for me. Once she got in the car thatā€™s when she started nodding out lol. Sheā€™s sleeping now. Offered her a little food and water but she didnā€™t want any. Will try again tomorrow. The cone is ridiculous lol the vets even signed It [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] she was walking into things (including my shins ouch) with It

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
they're so sweet.... Hank ran out so happy to see me too. then puked, then bounced around howdieing everyone in the office, and then right to sleep once home. precious hearts they are :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy it all went well and she is back home !

Prayers for a quick recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Glad it went well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
1am - she ate a small amount of food but i had to hand feed It to her. Took all her meds and went potty outside ! (We weā€™re nervous she would have accidents in the house from the surgery meds) she tried to play for a little bit and is now sleeping! So far so good! Weā€™ve got a ā€œsnow dayā€ here tomorrow so luckily Iā€™ll be home with her. Iā€™m anticipating tomorrow being a little rough pain wise for her.

c1f1f4a74019c2e7ccbc7ffd7e185c8a.jpg

011a767d8be64220634bd1f4bf297f4f.jpg

Most Reactions