Surgery day

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
That is great news! And you know, after Louie got neutered I slept on the couch with him for 3 nights so he wouldnā€™t have to go up the stairs. The things we do for our babies.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Megan will feel so much better, with her eyes! Even better, when she gets the cone off :D. Mine had a few hotspots around the neck-but nothing serious. I did have to keep wiping the cone out,where they drooled food and water! Minor problems! The worst is the pitiful look:unsure:

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Megan will feel so much better, with her eyes! Even better, when she gets the cone off :D. Mine had a few hotspots around the neck-but nothing serious. I did have to keep wiping the cone out,where they drooled food and water! Minor problems! The worst is the pitiful look:unsure:

Omg It snowed here a couple days ago so sheā€™s been scooping It up every chance she gets. I clean the cone constantly! Did take It off of her yesterday for maybe 5 mins just so i could thoroughly wipe It down! One of my worries is her getting irritated skin from the plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
That is great news! And you know, after Louie got neutered I slept on the couch with him for 3 nights so he wouldnā€™t have to go up the stairs. The things we do for our babies.

She is seriously like another child. Had to hand feed her the first day she was home. And i find myself picking her up like a baby and kind of swaying with her to comfort her. Good to know Iā€™m not completely losing my mind lol. Hubs says i coddle her i told him give me another baby and Iā€™ll stop coddling fran hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Members online

No members online now.