Checking In & A super late birthday wish!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hello all,

I just wanted to take a moment to check in, and say hello!

Not gonna lie, pregnancy + Hurricane Harvey got the best of me. Iā€™ve been working non stop since, and with our pregnancy being in the final stretch things have been hectic and exhausting!

Most importantly my old man TYSON celebrated his 12th Birthday on Feb 11th!!! Besides the obvious aging he is doing well, and he was greatly spoiled that day (and everyday haha)

65b9718555dfac3cad9c9720d2a09749.jpg

We are trying to get ready for arrival of baby within the next month & a half. Tyson hasnā€™t shown many changes, he seems pretty chill about the commotion going on, lol here heā€™s helping me sort through clothes in the nursery, [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

6990e8b4eb905b0015acd7b42f8a7fa0.jpg

I do check in from time to time to see how all the bullies are doing. So many are getting SO big, puts such a big smile on my face. Iā€™ve gotten all the direct messages too, thank you to those who have reached out to check on us! I will post as much as I can.

Can you believe my first baby is already 12!? Where does time go?! I know he will be the best big brother ever! Love you all and miss you tons! Love Jess & Tyson

717a73b610da5e1c14771bbe0594f3fd.jpg

[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] Boy, it is good to see you! Sadly, I have missed your whole pregnancy-was looking forward to the excitement! Do you know-boy or girl? So happy your are doing well-was a big burden on you at work! :birthday6::cake3:A big Birthday wish for TyTy, and he looks great! I want to see YOU! Happy and pregnant! Miss you and Ty so much!:love::heartsign:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] OMG HI !!!!!! I was so overjoyed to see that you all are doing well!!!! THE BIGGEST joy was seeing the Tyson is looking so HEALTHY and HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're feeling good !! So excited for you Jess and can't wait for BABY PHOTOS !!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday TyTy !!!

Sue and Joey

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] Boy, it is good to see you! Sadly, I have missed your whole pregnancy-was looking forward to the excitement! Do you know-boy or girl? So happy your are doing well-was a big burden on you at work! :birthday6::cake3:A big Birthday wish for TyTy, and he looks great! I want to see YOU! Happy and pregnant! Miss you and Ty so much!:love::heartsign:

Miss you tooooooo, so much! Yes, itā€™s a GIRL! Her name is Camilla :)

I will send you some photos! How have you been? Feeling good? How are the babies?? Can you believe Tyson is 12 - makes me wanna cry. Biggest hugs to YOU!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] OMG HI !!!!!! I was so overjoyed to see that you all are doing well!!!! THE BIGGEST joy was seeing the Tyson is looking so HEALTHY and HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're feeling good !! So excited for you Jess and can't wait for BABY PHOTOS !!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday TyTy !!!

Sue and Joey

I know, Iā€™m so sorry I havenā€™t posted much. I feel terrible. For his age, heā€™s doing great. Few small things here and there. He got an eye ulcer, and a little infection on his anal glands, we are treating him and heā€™s getting better [emoji5]

I feel good, just so dang tired. Iā€™m not sleeping well anymore either which doesnā€™t help, uncomfortable at all times, lol

Thank you for the birthday wishes and for checking in. Miss you!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Yes, it looks like he is definatley doing his part with the Nursery sorting

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Hello all,

Not gonna lie, pregnancy + Hurricane Harvey got the best of me. Iā€™ve been working non stop since, and with our pregnancy being in the final stretch things have been hectic and exhausting!

Most importantly my old man TYSON celebrated his 12th Birthday on Feb 11th!!! Besides the obvious aging he is doing well, and he was greatly spoiled that day (and everyday haha)

We are trying to get ready for arrival of baby within the next month & a half. Tyson hasnā€™t shown many changes, he seems pretty chill about the commotion going on, lol here heā€™s helping me sort through clothes in the nursery, [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I do check in from time to time to see how all the bullies are doing. So many are getting SO big, puts such a big smile on my face. Iā€™ve gotten all the direct messages too, thank you to those who have reached out to check on us! I will post as much as I can.

Can you believe my first baby is already 12!? Where does time go?! I know he will be the best big brother ever! Love you all and miss you tons! Love Jess & Tyson

@Manydogs

Greetings to the big boy. We missed you around here. Excellent and what a milestone. To your credit, I don't see him looking a day older than 2, so give you the :2thumbs:

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Hello stranger! So good to see you and hear that you are all doing well. Tyson is as handsome as ever! Monty sends him the very best birthday wishes. :birthday1::birthday1::birthday1:

Look after yourself and stay in touch when you can.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh MANNNNN!! i picked up the computer yesterday to pm you as it seemes real close to 'baby' time....(i got detracted as usual) soooooo Im so glad you wrote and oh how happy i am to hear of your Ty's birthday and doing well. I completely missed Hanks (2 year) but i didnt remind him so all is good ;) Cant wait for pics, and thank you sooooo much for these of your baby boy ;) He sure is looking good and happy too .... Good to see you, and thanks again for checking in :)

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Greetings to the big boy. We missed you around here. Excellent and what a milestone. To your credit, I don't see him looking a day older than 2, so give you the :2thumbs:

Thank you so much, I've missed you all too! Truly :) Love seeing all of you!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hello stranger! So good to see you and hear that you are all doing well. Tyson is as handsome as ever! Monty sends him the very best birthday wishes. :birthday1::birthday1::birthday1:

Look after yourself and stay in touch when you can.

I promise I will as I can, and promise to share pics!!!! - Hugs to Monty

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
oh MANNNNN!! i picked up the computer yesterday to pm you as it seemes real close to 'baby' time....(i got detracted as usual) soooooo Im so glad you wrote and oh how happy i am to hear of your Ty's birthday and doing well. I completely missed Hanks (2 year) but i didnt remind him so all is good ;) Cant wait for pics, and thank you sooooo much for these of your baby boy ;) He sure is looking good and happy too .... Good to see you, and thanks again for checking in :)

Awe, thanks for thinking of us! Yes, getting close. Big changes to come...but I think my old man will be fine. He just may be annoyed more than anything with constant waking up, haha.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Well happy birthday Ty and congratulations to you!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
12 already...wow!!! Congratulations, 2 beautiful anniversaries.

Btw, you had an excuse to have forgotten I didnā€™t...lolll

Happy birthday Ty....

:cake::birthday6::cake3::angelheart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello all,

@Manydogs

TYSON!!!!!! and, Jessica (hee hee hee) miss you guys but I do stalk you on FB ;) so I get me fix of this handsome boy. Love you both and think of you often....
:muah2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.