Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
they are sooooooooooo funny about change... she'll come to love it though :) Looken mighty cozy to me!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Lol.....
She likes the old furniture better!
I like the new!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I used to have a loveseat just like that and I hated lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The OLD one looked much more comfortable-Fran had her spot all wallowed comfy-like! The new one looks too stiff! Poor Fran,why you messin' with her decor?!!:pouting::hissy:

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
I used to have a loveseat just like that and I hated lol.

I have to get used to It! It reminds me of a nail salon or a movie theater or something. Itā€™s even got usb charging ports in It which i feel like is soooo tacky lololol but our couch was shot i had to get new stuff! Itā€™s comfy just different.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
The OLD one looked much more comfortable-Fran had her spot all wallowed comfy-like! The new one looks too stiff! Poor Fran,why you messin' with her decor?!!:pouting::hissy:

Donā€™t worry... princess found a spot [emoji23][emoji23]

276dd26977b7eaa3850ecb9c0bfdd500.jpg

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I have to get used to It! It reminds me of a nail salon or a movie theater or something. Itā€™s even got usb charging ports in It which i feel like is soooo tacky lololol but our couch was shot i had to get new stuff! Itā€™s comfy just different.

Yup, just like being at the movie theater. I loved it at first and then hated it because I couldnā€™t lay down across it.

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yup, just like being at the movie theater. I loved it at first and then hated it because I couldnā€™t lay down across it.

My husbands pitch is that It reclines. Idk if Iā€™ll ever use It. The couch doesnā€™t have the center console so thatā€™s a plus ! Iā€™ll have to take a nap for research[emoji4] My kids are living like Kings right now.. reclined back watching tv

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

m daughter has similar........ they LOVE it and the 'ports' come in real handy, you'll see :)

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
they really are so funny about anything different,
or even if I move something around a bit.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nice furniture, but she lost her window seat??!!!What the heck

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
My husbands pitch is that It reclines. Idk if Iā€™ll ever use It. The couch doesnā€™t have the center console so thatā€™s a plus ! Iā€™ll have to take a nap for research[emoji4] My kids are living like Kings right now.. reclined back watching tv

My old living room set reclined on all the ends and my new doesn't recline at all. I miss the old set but it had a hard life as my first set as a bachelor and usually having a house full of people. Now I am old/older and have to use an ottoman. Luckily I can move it to either the couch or chair. Chunky moves it to the back door and sleeps sometimes but he moves a lot of things around the house while I am gone

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
My old living room set reclined on all the ends and my new doesn't recline at all. I miss the old set but it had a hard life as my first set as a bachelor and usually having a house full of people. Now I am old/older and have to use an ottoman. Luckily I can move it to either the couch or chair. Chunky moves it to the back door and sleeps sometimes but he moves a lot of things around the house while I am gone

That's hysterical that he moves the ottoman to the back door! Lol
Bella is a decorator too! She likes the cushions on my couch just a certain way (all messed up that is) and she can move the sectional couch when she is looking for her ball too!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

Chunky is an interior dogerator and is just seeing how his plans work! You are lucky he only does it for food and drink:yes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.