Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Great photo and handsome boy!

Louie HATES the snow. I usually have to drag him out to get him to go to the bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
H

haile2066

Nov 1, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus and Brando
Angus loves to eat snow too. Canā€™t get him to stop. Also, I cleared a place for him to go potty, but forget about it. He has to tredge to the middle of the yard in the deepest snow and do his business there. Are all bulldogs like this???

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Beautiful baby there! Mine too. Mind you they have no choice lol
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] send Louie here weā€™ll get him to like the snow. Dukeā€™s n Nyala will teach him the ropes. Heā€™ll go back home with an igloo.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Beautiful baby there! Mine too. Mind you they have no choice lol
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] send Louie here weā€™ll get him to like the snow. Dukeā€™s n Nyala will teach him the ropes. Heā€™ll go back home with an igloo.

We got a whole 2 inches a few days ago and Louie refused to poop, he just wanted back inside. The next morning I opened the sliding door and he saw the snow on the deck and he put the brakes on, I literally had to drag him out and I didnā€™t let him back in until he pooped.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
We got a whole 2 inches a few days ago and Louie refused to poop, he just wanted back inside. The next morning I opened the sliding door and he saw the snow on the deck and he put the brakes on, I literally had to drag him out and I didnā€™t let him back in until he pooped.

Funny story. When I got my GS 2 months old was like around falls season. Trained him to go in a specific back end of the yard for his business....like Nyala n Duke. He finally understood we go in the back end of the yard when it was winter. Came spring, all started to melt. Major would refuse to go where grass was. He would find the very last bit of snow n go on it. Eventually we ranned out of snow so he would search even if it was a 5ā€ square of snow laying there, he would poop beside it. Goof ball !!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Funny story. When I got my GS 2 months old was like around falls season. Trained him to go in a specific back end of the yard for his business....like Nyala n Duke. He finally understood we go in the back end of the yard when it was winter. Came spring, all started to melt. Major would refuse to go where grass was. He would find the very last bit of snow n go on it. Eventually we ranned out of snow so he would search even if it was a 5ā€ square of snow laying there, he would poop beside it. Goof ball !!!

That is too funny!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
LOL-Major needed a fake snow patch-like they sell the fake grass for apartment dogs! [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie

OMG!! this is Ellie EVERY Winter...

- - - Updated - - -

He loves the snow.

Amazing Photo!! Totally Frame worthy

Members online

No members online now.