Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
What....scare we give you crap if you were driving? GOOD!!! Hahaha

I thought of you in my mind when I said that cause I know that is usually the first thing you ask when people post car photos :lmao:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I thought of you in my mind when I said that cause I know that is usually the first thing you ask when people post car photos :lmao:

You Bet!

My GS was 125lbs all muscles and he was in the back with a barrier (I have an suv). I had to slam the breaks on once cause this idiot and Iā€™m being polite saying idiot, cut someone off and that someone ended right smack in front of me. Someone must of been watching over me as I did miss that vehicle. Anyway, thank god for barriers. Major would of went flying in the front guarantee. You donā€™t want a flying 125lbs behind your head. Even at 50lbs. Did you know itā€™s 4x the weight a flying dog? OUCH!!!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
You Bet!

My GS was 125lbs all muscles and he was in the back with a barrier (I have an suv). I had to slam the breaks on once cause this idiot and Iā€™m being polite saying idiot, cut someone off and that someone ended right smack in front of me. Someone must of been watching over me as I did miss that vehicle. Anyway, thank god for barriers. Major would of went flying in the front guarantee. You donā€™t want a flying 125lbs behind your head. Even at 50lbs. Did you know itā€™s 4x the weight a flying dog? OUCH!!!

He was harnessed and strapped in the back seat BUT for longer card rides (this was just down the street) he is in a crate in the very back. But your story makes me double think and accidents can happen even if in the car for 2 minutes so I think no matter where we go, he will now go in the crate in the back. Jax has a little booster seat that he gets harnessed into.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I see you...(no, I was not driving)

5a4b2637dfe6d688a886167046f4cf21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ya handsome.... love those teefers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
He was harnessed and strapped in the back seat BUT for longer card rides (this was just down the street) he is in a crate in the very back. But your story makes me double think and accidents can happen even if in the car for 2 minutes so I think no matter where we go, he will now go in the crate in the back. Jax has a little booster seat that he gets harnessed into.

I should get a booster seat for duke as heā€™s a short little fart. Lol

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.