Ollie’s New Best Friend

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Ollie has a new BBF (Bully Best Friend) named Bigly. We met Bigly through a neighbor who knew a neighbor who got Bigly around Christmas time. He’s four months old. Looking at the video it’s hard to believe Ollie is only 3.5 months older. Bigly has come to our house for two days in a row so far. We plan on doing play dates every day. It’s a real win win, except for Bigly’s mom who has to take him home every day and bathe him in order to get off all the Ollie spit and slime.

https://youtu.be/3X3j_AXS0as

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a great thing has happened! They play together so well-Ollie is really gentle with him! They will both sleep well, in the afternoons,too! I am so glad Ollie has a friend to play with,who will be an equal for him! Video is so cute,too,enjoyed watching.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ollie has a new BBF (Bully Best Friend) named Bigly. We met Bigly through a neighbor who knew a neighbor who got Bigly around Christmas time. He’s four months old. Looking at the video it’s hard to believe Ollie is only 3.5 months older. Bigly has come to our house for two days in a row so far. We plan on doing play dates every day. It’s a real win win, except for Bigly’s mom who has to take him home every day and bathe him in order to get off all the Ollie spit and slime.

https://youtu.be/3X3j_AXS0as

Ohhhhh Ollie has a new little buddy.....he’s going to have his hands full loll..

I’m jealous you have green grass!!!

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Ohhhhh Ollie has a new little buddy.....he’s going to have his hands full loll..

I’m jealous you have green grass!!!

Don’t be jealous of the green grass. Instead be jealous of our 28.8C temperatures. My dad (92 yrs old) called from Niagara on the Lake this morning to say he needed to be out of the cold for a few weeks and could I schedule flights for him. He hasn’t met Ollie yet.

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Ollie and Bigly

e94ef7fc8d8818d7caa94b3910ca11f7.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Don’t be jealous of the green grass. Instead be jealous of our 28.8C temperatures. My dad (92 yrs old) called from Niagara on the Lake this morning to say he needed to be out of the cold for a few weeks and could I schedule flights for him. He hasn’t met Ollie yet.

Loveeeee Niagara on the lakes soooo beautiful!! Doesn’t get as cold as the rest of the country cause of the lakes it brings in warm swift air why we have the best ice wine in the world! But at that age I understand. He’s going to love Ollie. Don’t forget the photos Missy!!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Awwww...that is great you found a friend for Ollie! I need to start scheduling some play dates for Louie.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Awesome video and pics!!! I so wish that Joey had a friend like that!!! LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Having a friend to chew on is sooo much fun for these guys. So glad Ollie has found a new friend.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome!! What a great thing to have happened!! They will both sleep very well tonight

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.