megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Hi -
This is a short glimpse of Moose last night after his walk outside. He went at it for about 10 minutes. Barking, rolling, running around. He wasn't like this when we were outside.

I've seen videos of other people's bulldogs like this, but now that I have my own I just want to make sure this is normal behavior.

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxEIYO-PKSk

My experience is yes! Fran does this sometimes after she poops lol we say she’s feeling light on her feet. If you want you could always engage with a toy to tire him out. Works for my girl. I’m laughing watching the video.. they’re so funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi -
This is a short glimpse of Moose last night after his walk outside. He went at it for about 10 minutes. Barking, rolling, running around. He wasn't like this when we were outside.

I've seen videos of other people's bulldogs like this, but now that I have my own I just want to make sure this is normal behavior.

Thank you!

She also gets like this when she gets wet! We call her a gremlin! Normal pup behavior

OP
bulldogs1501

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
My experience is yes! Fran does this sometimes after she poops lol we say she’s feeling light on her feet. If you want you could always engage with a toy to tire him out. Works for my girl. I’m laughing watching the video.. they’re so funny

Yea, Moose is the opposite, when he was pooping on a pad inside, he would get riled up before he actually went. Now that it's warmer we've started taking him outside and he's calm outside, doesn't even want to walk. Once he gets in, the last two nights he's been like this. LOL. They are hysterical. I just wanted to make sure the behavior is ok and you're confirming my suspicion that it's just a puppy being a puppy :w00t:

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yea, Moose is the opposite, when he was pooping on a pad inside, he would get riled up before he actually went. Now that it's warmer we've started taking him outside and he's calm outside, doesn't even want to walk. Once he gets in, the last two nights he's been like this. LOL. They are hysterical. I just wanted to make sure the behavior is ok and you're confirming my suspicion that it's just a puppy being a puppy :w00t:

How old is he? They’re a mess lol fran will do laps around my house and then run full speed right into the couch. Then she hits the back of It and bounces off like a pinball machine [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi -

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJlmsRlFznA

Just saw the second video [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you better rub that belly!

OP
bulldogs1501

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
How old is he? They’re a mess lol fran will do laps around my house and then run full speed right into the couch. Then she hits the back of It and bounces off like a pinball machine [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

HAHAHA they are so funny. He just turned 14 weeks old. Still a young guy. My gf thinks we got lucky because he loves sleeping on his back so we do belly rubs all the time.

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHAHA they are so funny. He just turned 14 weeks old. Still a young guy. My gf thinks we got lucky because he loves sleeping on his back so we do belly rubs all the time.

Omg he is a babyyyyyyyy! He looks big and grown! My mama beans in 10 months
65a82ec9b953dd48f323cfd4671a47dd.jpg

OP
bulldogs1501

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
Omg he is a babyyyyyyyy! He looks big and grown! My mama beans in 10 months
65a82ec9b953dd48f323cfd4671a47dd.jpg

So beautiful, I like the color! I think Moose is going to have the same teeth as her.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
How cute! Even calm and composed Castor does this! Always late at night after his last walk. Sometimes he rolls around and sometimes her chases a toy. He's at it for a few minutes and then he's ready to go to bed.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.