Miss Nosey....

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_9899.JPG
She has to see what's going on at all times..
IMG_9900.JPGIMG_9902.JPG
Tries to steal things too!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Hey, it's Louie! Hahaha...he does that too, especially in the kitchen. You can't leave anything near the edge of the counter or table.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey, it's Louie! Hahaha...he does that too, especially in the kitchen. You can't leave anything near the edge of the counter or table.

The little culprit got these yesterday! I heard her chewing on something under my bed..... :ashamed:
Found these and a plastic drinking cup that she got from somewhere. It like her little cave under there. She has to crawl under there. Not even sure how she fits under hut she does! Lol

IMG_9906.JPG

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
I was doing something in the kitchen last week, and had gotten a tupperware bowl and lid and put it on the counter, did some other things, turned to get them, there was the bowl but not the lid, I thought maybe I'm loosing my mind, I would have sworn I had the lid there also, finished what I was doing. later that night I found the lid in Ty's bed, I didn't even hear him come into the room, much less reach up and get it!!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was doing something in the kitchen last week, and had gotten a tupperware bowl and lid and put it on the counter, did some other things, turned to get them, there was the bowl but not the lid, I thought maybe I'm loosing my mind, I would have sworn I had the lid there also, finished what I was doing. later that night I found the lid in Ty's bed, I didn't even hear him come into the room, much less reach up and get it!!

They are little sneaks!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
The little culprit got these yesterday! I heard her chewing on someounder my bed..... :ashamed:
Found these and a plastic drinking cup that she got from somewhere. It like her little cave under there. She has to crawl under there. Not even sure how she fits under hut she does! Lol

View attachment 110341

Naughty girl!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This stuff cracks me up! Hanks real quick if something drops, but as far as table,,, NO WAY! he's a scardie cat and if it moves, its way too scary. He investigates from afar ;)

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This stuff cracks me up! Hanks real quick if something drops, but as far as table,,, NO WAY! he's a scardie cat and if it moves, its way too scary. He investigates from afar ;)

She definitely a scardie cat when it comes to some things. Especially something new in the house. Even a plant!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
SO darn cute... Lol

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Hey, it’s Duke! He started to standup now to smell what’s sitting there. That god he’s short!!!!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Ty, scared of absolutly nothing what so ever.
Ty: "i must figure this thing out..........it wasn't here before"

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ty, scared of absolutly nothing what so ever.
Ty: "i must figure this thing out..........it wasn't here before"

Bella definitely notices everything, but is very leery of it at first. He wouldn't come out of my bedroom for a little while after we got the tree up, she would peek around the corner like it was going to come get her. She eventually did get used to it of course. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are so nosey ... have to be in everyone's business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
You must consider yourself very lucky that she ate just cheap scissors, not 400 usd bag, like Ollie did lately:yes4:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.