Play Date

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
In sheer desperation for a playmate for Ollie, I called his breeder to see if she could bring anyone over to play with Ollie. She had spoken of bringing Daphneā€™s sister, Brie. Instead, she brought Ollieā€™s very own sister, Tara. Poor Tara has been repossessed for nonpayment.

The pups had a blast. Look how calm the bullies are when the two sissy boys make a mad rush at them. Unbelievable temperaments.

https://youtu.be/9X09nu34Xgk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Oh, does that mean you are keeping Tara too! LOL
The pups are adorable for sure!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Yes...keep Tara!!! Then they can have play dates every day! :yes:

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Oh, does that mean you are keeping Tara too! LOL
The pups are adorable for sure!

I already tried that. Evidently I can either have another dog or another husband. Dogs donā€™t come with nice juicy pensions...just sayinā€™.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I already tried that. Evidently I can either have another dog or another husband. Dogs donā€™t come with nice juicy pensions...just sayinā€™.

Borrow her for a day or two. She'll grow on him!! :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

Well then...no need for what I was going to say! But they looked awfully cute together!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ahhhhh how awesome!!! Love the video....just one thing missing. MY GIRL JOEY LOL

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh so cute!!!!!!!!!!! i would love to have two as well. It would be great though,,,,,, since ya kinda gotta keep the hubby ;) ......... if you could keep contact with the new owner of the sis and continue play dates :)

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh, this is so sweet! I wish we were not so far, my Tank is the sissiest dog, the softest and friendliest play partner you can imagine. He is just like Ollie. And he is intact, I think if we neuter him, he will just hide under my skirt all time:D

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great video! Castor too would have loved to come over and play! He is just as cool as Ollie and Tara when dogs approach him but he has in fact not seen an English bulldog since he was a pup. He has a Frenchie friend and we occasionally meet pugs so he knows what shortnosed dogs look like, but oh how he would have loved to meet with another EB!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
exactly!!!!!...........it's easier to ask forgivness than permission............."borrow her"

taytoD

Dec 11, 2017
Chicago area
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tayto
Love this! Hopefully they can have regular play dates :) I have been trying to get a play date going with Tayto and two of his siblings. Hoping it'll happen soon.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
In sheer desperation for a playmate for Ollie, I called his breeder to see if she could bring anyone over to play with Ollie. She had spoken of bringing Daphneā€™s sister, Brie. Instead, she brought Ollieā€™s very own sister, Tara. Poor Tara has been repossessed for nonpayment.

The pups had a blast. Look how calm the bullies are when the two sissy boys make a mad rush at them. Unbelievable temperaments.

https://youtu.be/9X09nu34Xgk

Beautiful.... what a great looking pair

Most Reactions